1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

You know, despite some plot contrivance and highly questionable medical accuracy, I actually quite enjoyed this film. It's a good mix of drama and mystery, and I can honestly say that it swerved me several times. The quality cast elevates it as well, with Nicole Kidman in excellent form and Colin Firth delivering one of the most complex performances of his career.

2. Shoham L's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

3. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

Shit, but badass Colin is cool.

4. ughchenausea's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

where can i get 92 minutes of my life back

5. Hayat's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

I somehow never mind Nicole's acting, I enjoy it.

6. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

La vision cauchemardesque d'Un jour sans fin donne un thriller plutôt efficace mais convenu. La tension est au rendez-vous, les acteurs plutôt convaincants, l'intrigue plutôt réussie, vous faisant passer d'un sentiment l'autre à mesure qu'on s'enfonce dans les méandres de la remémoration de Nicole Kidman. Bref, le thriller nous manipule très bien. Que demander de plus ?

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

such a cliche ending.... but i like rough Colin <3

8. Thomas's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

The ending was a let down.

9. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

good acting and nothing more

10. Shawnmubi's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

Nothing that hasn't been done before but an entertaining watch all the same.

11. babycakesromero's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

before i go to sleep i must remember never to watch this film again... oops i did it again memento factor: 10 out 10

12. In Space's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

This movie is really good for make you thinking which character antagonist or protagonist. Nicole kidman made a good act in this movie! Bravo!

13. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

Would-be Hitchcock wasting a great premise. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/03/before-i-go-to-sleep.html

14. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

Despite a very accomplished cast and some fine acting by the three main leads this was quite dull. The fault is that the script does not give much suspense or psychological insight. The direction is good but squanders the few potential passages of suspense that is offered. This is a movie that a young De Palmas might have made work.

15. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

I just CAN'T REMEMBER anything actually good about this. Two Oscar winners doing a cheap thriller, with a plot falling apart at the seams, twists and revelations that mostly fell flat, and a couple of stupid jump scares. One star for Kidman and another for Firth... they tried their best, but it was helpless.

16. Addy K.'s rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

It's a shame this film will forever live in the shadow of the much better MEMENTO. Premise is almost exactly the same: An accident. Memory loss. Mystery solving. Twist. But BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP's gender change makes the lead character more sensuous and vulnerable. Plus, director Rowan Joffe gets another chance to explore love and obsession after the masterful BRIGHTON ROCK. Oh, last film ever to use Fuji stock :(

17. Nadia's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

Good actors...but it's just that!

18. Ezgi M's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

olene kadar gerilim filmlerinde oyna bacim. gerim gerim gerilelim

19. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

good & thrilling movie, superb acting by Kidman & very heartwarming at the end.

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep

A complete dud. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and forget that I have ever seen it.

21. William Low's rating of the film Before I Go to Sleep