1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Before I Wake

Storia classica ma appassionante, con un interessante crescendo. Belle le fasi oniriche con una messa in scena e ad un montaggio ispirati. Alcuni personaggi hanno uno spessore molto interessante. Ben approfonditi i lati oscuri della madre. Alcuni passaggi un po' forzati, ma buona storia. La regia dà una tocco molto elegante e originale, valorizzando la storia. Buon montaggio che crea tensione senza usare trucchetti

2. Pymo's rating of the film Before I Wake

Butterflies, too many butterflies...

3. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Before I Wake

so, the kid is special. kay.

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Before I Wake

PLAIN VANILLA!!! While nothing about this movie is inherently bad it is on the other hand soooooo pedestrian both when it comes to acting, drama, emotion, scares and tension. It is nice to see Flanagan trying his hand at something else than horror but he is no Del Toro when he is trying to craft a movie that successfully melds fantasy, horror and human drama. An OK effort but a borderline snooze fest.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Before I Wake

A pleasant surprise from director Mike Flanagan that though set within the horror genre winds up telling a tender tale of maternal love and overcoming fears. Kate Bosworth is quite good here even if the viewer wants to strangle her character at times. Atmospheric and eerie throughout without ever going full bore horror.

6. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Before I Wake

7. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film Before I Wake

props to the art people... nothing else so predictable and some effects kinda noisy. Also we need more kids with acting skills. So go on Jacob...

8. João R's rating of the film Before I Wake

Nothing really stands-out throughout. However, once it reaches its finals moments, the tenderness and the explanation of its events allow everything to nicely fall into place - softly gleaming for its message.

9. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Before I Wake

10. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Before I Wake

No so bad, in fact have a very nice moments

11. ionu's rating of the film Before I Wake

I don't know why this one gets so much hate. The effects are corny at times, but it seems to me that the idea of horror in itself (although not magnificently done) in this one is different and on a totally different tone than most mainstream horror. I see it as a incentive. (I will agree that pacing, cinematography, acting is horrendously common, though)

12. bogdann's rating of the film Before I Wake

actually close to a 3/5, but not quite

13. oldeuboi's rating of the film Before I Wake

A disappointment from Flanagan. Thrill and scare are almost non-existent while the plot seems sleepwalking through the film.

14. vordven's rating of the film Before I Wake

15. DarthVader's rating of the film Before I Wake

Filmin en zayıf yanı görsel efektleri... Kaçırılmış fırsat.

16. wiwitaek's rating of the film Before I Wake

It isn't a movie I expected, it's something greater more. I thought it's predictable, but then I'm wrong, terribly wrong. Nicely done. Mike Flanagan always succesfully surprised me!

17. merriell's rating of the film Before I Wake

This isn't a horror movie.

18. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Before I Wake

1,5 It could have worked much better as an animated movie, artsy-fartsy and such..

19. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Before I Wake

Flannagan ha fatto di meglio con Oculus. Qua le idee ci sono, anche se sembrano pescate dall'episodio di Ai Confini della Realtà di Joe Dante, e più di un momento è decisamente azzeccato. Peccato per un finale non altrettanto convincente, che smonta un po' la cattiveria con cui si era costruito il resto. Qualche bel momento che però non salva la baracca, forse un po' goffa, stanca e rivista messa in piedi.

20. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Before I Wake

tante idee (non molto originali nel complesso ma comunque interessanti) arrangiate in modo sbrigativo, tra cliche' e situazioni irrealistiche

21. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Before I Wake