1. sadie's rating of the film Before Midnight

i've been told the exact same thing.

2. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Midnight

3 / Bitter. The trilogy is highly consistent, psychologically speaking. I'm curios about the screenplay & real origins of characters. But I don't think anymore, now less than ever, the trilogy is on love and couple life, but mainly about romantic fantasizing, mental suffering, hysteria (maybe grande hystérie), masochism, destiny neurosis (quite characteristic for many sentimental relations, as a matter of fact).

3. postblueink's rating of the film Before Midnight

8/10 (01. 08. 2017). and one more ten years. a very very very very natural amazing dialogues. we know all trilogy and it's so magic to see lifes and couples, actors in different years but more important another one thing - i've never seen second or third part of full story that can be stronger than first. because of it, after the second one i had some doubt. but know... and yeah, Celine doesn't deserve Jessey.

4. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Before Midnight

Mais uma grande sequência de diálogos, ainda que alguns um pouco desnecessários e prolongados sem justificação. O mais terra à terra da trilogia, sem faltar aquela pitada romântica e dreamy de Linklater

5. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Before Midnight

I swear this is the only trilogy I've ever watched that got better and better as it progressed

6. Mar ~'s rating of the film Before Midnight

I just came to see the pass of the time on their faces..

7. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Before Midnight

8. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film Before Midnight

A perfect end to the love trilogy of Richard Linklater

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Before Midnight

Richard Linklater truly deserves to be a European director. Masterpiece.

10. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Before Midnight

this movie made me so uncomfortable time is scary because it makes you think about dying

11. Trunfos's rating of the film Before Midnight

12. Zagosman's rating of the film Before Midnight

Simply one of the best in the genre of 'talkies'

13. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Before Midnight

My favorite movie of the trilogy. Funny to see how Linklater evolved & progress throught the years. So as this is the movie of maturity, Everything comes together & Ethan Hawke acting is finally at his best. Great movie. Love it.

14. anacecil's rating of the film Before Midnight

Muy buena !!!!!La tercera parte de la TrilogIa (antes del amanecer, antes del atardecer y antes del anochecer), muestra el cansancio de una relación, que ha vivido durante 30 años de un sueño escrito sobre su primer encuentro.

15. hemachandra's rating of the film Before Midnight

Part of my favorite (and the best) trilogy

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Before Midnight

17. s.birowo's rating of the film Before Midnight

A melancholy of a long-term romance by the same person in the hand of marriage.

18. jaume claret muxart's rating of the film Before Midnight

19. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Before Midnight

One gets the sense that there are diminishing returns on these characters, but this film continues to offer more depth and humanity than the original, with its intimate frames and microcosmic tragedies.

20. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Midnight

Not really good. I remember the dialogue about not sinking yourself too deep in romantic love, because friends and works are as important. I also agree about being two different person as a couple instead of attaching each other into one entity. The fights were signing a toxic, turbulent relationship, but that's what truly happen in this type of relationship anyway.

21. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Before Midnight

22. Violet Rien's rating of the film Before Midnight

23. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film Before Midnight

24. Arf's rating of the film Before Midnight

Quanto può essere bella una trilogia romantica