1. lovecraftsdaughter's rating of the film Before Sunrise

the story behind this movie its way more interesting than the movie itself. bored me a little, but it was cute and somehow magical

2. charley108's rating of the film Before Sunrise

3. giu_napoli's rating of the film Before Sunrise

4. qacof0bia's rating of the film Before Sunrise

macho quliao akjssajksjkaskjjkaskjsajksajksa

5. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Great screenplay! However, the whole situation seems to me too ideal to be feasible. In my opinion, the appropiate end should have been that the relation remained just for that night

6. 4dvideo's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Gorgeous reflection on love

7. Marta Batista's rating of the film Before Sunrise

8. Miguel Gutiérrez's rating of the film Before Sunrise

9. SpacePirate's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A really cool 90's flick. One goes into it expecting the usual lame 90's romance, but is treated with a real minimal feel, doubled by the feel of the seemingly off the cuff (but apparently hyper-rehearsed) dialogue. Great chemistry by the leads. No wonder its such a great trilogy. 4 stars

10. Joanna's rating of the film Before Sunrise

i believe its one of the worst scripts out there, and a shame too as the concept is beautiful

11. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Before Sunrise

just a beautiful and highly unlikely love story

12. lidiishere's rating of the film Before Sunrise

'If there's any kind of magic in this world... it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know it's almost impossible to succeed... but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt.' never knew watching people take a walk and simply have deep and random conversation can be this endearing. and, young Ethan Hawke is young!

13. Marina C.'s rating of the film Before Sunrise

With some really beautiful lines and moments, I just couldn't get over how annoying Jesse was throughout the entire film, with the exception of some candid glimpses.

14. Mattia Ricotta's rating of the film Before Sunrise

15. João Ricardo's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Simple. Beautiful. Touching. A dream film. Julie Delpy is absolutely gorgeous.

16. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A truly romantic film, probably one of the most romantic ever made.

17. martaag's rating of the film Before Sunrise

18. Myles's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Swoon! Makes me miss being young and in love.

19. femme qui dort's rating of the film Before Sunrise

20. Ramzi's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Engrossing, naturalistic, no cynical or cheap tricks.

21. Inês Ventura's rating of the film Before Sunrise

22. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Before Sunrise

rewatched after 3 years. still magical. it's like we're there with them

23. bouvardila's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Waiting for the day where I'll find my Jesse.

24. xiaoyue's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I loved this film as a young girl because it had given me, in these intermittent packages, all these revelatory ideas about interrelation, about intimacy. after having watched it many times since, I know why it is that we never get sick of narratives about love. it's because these ideas never stop being new, but continue to move from individual to individual, wilting and becoming beautiful over and over again.