1. Ricardo A. Martínez's rating of the film Before Sunrise

It had been a while since I clapped in the end of a movie ( while I was alone watching it). It‘s very dreamlike and romantic. And you feel as you were any of them. You don‘t want the night to end. This is actually the first Linklater film that I really really like.

2. lukasbicho's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Una de las películas más románticas de las últimas décadas. Muestra con extrema sensibilidad cómo nace el amor, o mejor dicho, cómo el azar hace que dos seres separados entren en contacto y vivan un idilio de unas cuantas horas en una ciudad desconocida. Todo aquí está en estado de gracia. Los diálogos son pura magia, quiero decir, son música, como la de Bach que suena al final...

3. Regal Siegel's rating of the film Before Sunrise

julie: look its a rabbit ethan: hey rabbit julie: so cute

4. Yosef Sidharta's rating of the film Before Sunrise

i am really grateful that i watched before sunrise after before sunset (which is produced ten years after). I believe this is the most adult romantic story. great set and stong characters that make these two movies are so beautiful. Furthermore, this is indeed a sad story for me. and too beautiful.

5. kwjr's rating of the film Before Sunrise

This movie is all dialog but always engaging. Julie Delpy is absolutely charming. One of the better straight-forward romances that finds ways not to be straight-forward.

6. Vasu C's rating of the film Before Sunrise

One of the best romantic movies i must say! Best part about the whole film is that it is so realistic.

7. REH1101's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Just saw it for the fist time. It was ok.

8. John Smith's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A real sweet love story, and a philosophical discussion of the 90's; basically.

9. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I wish this could happen to me...a sweet, tender, funny date with the woman you always wanted. outstanding performances by the two young lovers. an unforgettable afternoon in Vienna. it isn't a mere one night stand, but the night when they met the love of their life. I absolutely love this film.

10. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A romance for everyone who thinks they're above romantic films. Like me.

11. Cayley James's rating of the film Before Sunrise

this movie is the equivalent to a hot cup of tea Totally soothing

12. Michael Simo's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I liked the sequel better, but this film is still awesome!

13. Dr.Will Rutledge's rating of the film Before Sunrise