1. Shane's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Could two people just talking and walking around be anymore entertaining?

2. Ethan's rating of the film Before Sunrise

At first glance this film looks like the typical bullshit 90s romance but what you get is something truly amazing. A very human feel that feels more like Richard Linklater is just following Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke around Vienna and watching their emotions unfold. That's how great these artists are, that they can make this feel as natural as possible.

3. may's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Somehow Dylan Thomas keeps returning to me, and I don't mind at all.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Before Sunrise

A great portrayal of how sudden we can be struck by love.

5. Peter Jones's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Probably in my top 5 favourite romantic movies. It has a very relaxed mood to it, with main characters who aren't always necessarily likeable (though for the most part they are), but who certainly seem relatable. First in a trilogy told over almost 20 years (though who's to say there won't be a fourth?), I preferred the second film (Before Sunset) but this was a great introduction to Jesse and Celine

6. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Um filme é mais do que apenas diálogo..

7. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Before Sunrise

It's ok, if you're into philosophy and stuff. I'm not so much...

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Before Sunrise

9. Alexandru Acsinte's rating of the film Before Sunrise

It feels like a movie of its time. A simple film about the bond between two random people meeting on a train from Budapest to Vienna. I really enjoyed the relationship between the two and felt like I was a part of their numerous discussions. I got really engaged in the overall story and atmosphere, but I got a little bored towards the end. I ended up loving these people and I look forward to the other two movies.

10. João Portalegre's rating of the film Before Sunrise

11. smndvdcl's rating of the film Before Sunrise

I am more enamoured by its sequels, but this is the existential romanticist's dream in cinematic form.

12. pykinos's rating of the film Before Sunrise

The things this movie does to me.

13. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Before Sunrise

One of my favourites of all time

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Difficult to evaluate the film objectively, as it captures an era (and a time of life) I identify with powerfully.

15. beatrizmagro's rating of the film Before Sunrise

16. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Oh god, why... the ferris wheel did it for me.

17. Linn's rating of the film Before Sunrise

The first of Linklater's enchanting films about Celine and Jesse, two protagonists rating very high on "most obnoxious film couple of all times". Somehow you get to like them, however, and I think that is what moves the film from trivial to special. Plus: the scene in the record store with Kath Bloom singing her song of longing is just beautiful.

18. Vincent T's rating of the film Before Sunrise

19. AALC's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Impressed with dialogues!

20. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Before Sunrise

21. hellobonjour's rating of the film Before Sunrise

22. nikolasminas's rating of the film Before Sunrise

23. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Before Sunrise

Jangan nonton film ini kalo lo lagi ga jatuh cinta, boring abis. Tapi lo bakal dibawa terbang kalo perasaan lo sebaliknya, setiap detiknya benar-benar bermakna. No wonder kalo cinta mereka bertahan belasan tahun One of the most romantic movies ever

24. linuskendall's rating of the film Before Sunrise

There's something about these films becoming some sort of defining movie for people my age which I never understood.