1. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Before Sunset

I prefer this film compare to Before Sunrise. Finally, in this film they are real people with real problems.

2. Ramzi's rating of the film Before Sunset

Initially feels like it's going through the motions, however as the film progresses the effect of the passage of time on the two characters reveals itself fully. Exceptional acting - I can barely believe these aren't real conversations.

3. Kenzozo's rating of the film Before Sunset

4. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Before Sunset

5. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Before Sunset

loved it when i was 15, love it now

6. bouvardila's rating of the film Before Sunset

People can fall in love with conversations.

7. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Before Sunset

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Before Sunset

9. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Sunset

My favorite one among the trilogy. The characters are grown up with realistic back story, and yes, I still believe in their preserved feelings, which could survive years in each other's total absence. I love Céline the most here, when she recalled her lost loves, when she sang a song for Jesse (the ending is perfect); a woman who lives her life fully yet still have a room for a yearn of love.

10. Rocco's rating of the film Before Sunset

Just as rich as the first, with a shorter running time and a good deal more reserved desperation running through it. These films are miraculous in that they let the unseen dramas that unfold within each of us every single moment take center stage, and express them elegantly and casually.

11. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Before Sunset

12. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Before Sunset

13. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Before Sunset

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Sunset

3,3 / Sour. A very intelligent follow-up to Before Sunrise. The finest part of the trilogy, in my opinion.

15. postblueink's rating of the film Before Sunset

6.5/10 (31. 07. 2017). romance ten years later.

16. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Before Sunset

Linklater mais uma vez a mostrar-nos a simplicidade de um amor mais que romântico

17. myunmyun's rating of the film Before Sunset

Romantic in realistic, Realistic in romantic. The line “what is lost is lost” killed me.

18. nessmj's rating of the film Before Sunset

really wonderful. in terms of movement there isn't much difference from before sunrise, in my opinion. but this longitudinal study of a film has provided results better than i'd hoped. the 9 years between films is felt in nuanced gesturing, the apprehension and cynicism, the initial discomfort to comfort in conversation to the same youthful reckless abandon of the before sunrise.

19. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Before Sunset

20. jaume claret muxart's rating of the film Before Sunset

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Before Sunset

I missed them. Masterpiece.

22. Jason's rating of the film Before Sunset

I was definitely in the small demographic that went gaga-eyed upon hearing the announcement way back when of a BEFORE SUNRISE sequel. Though I marveled at the movie, I found it shockingly depressing. I wouldn't say I find it depressing, exactly, now that I am in my lateish thirties. I find it true and direct (especially when indirect). A movie of towering personal significance, informing my own passage through time.

23. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Before Sunset

Better than the first, my POV

24. Zagosman's rating of the film Before Sunset

The one and only movie that could make me cry in front of another person