1. SpacePirate's rating of the film Before Sunset

Sequels are rarely this good, so we should all take a moment and appreciate that feat alone. The really cool part about this film is that it makes you appreciate the best moments of the first film more, having built on those successes here. A highpoint of American cinema in the 00's, and rarely did things get better than this stateside. Holds up well to repeated viewings, and the whole trilogy is must own. 4.5 stars

2. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Before Sunset

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Before Sunset

'Happiness is in doing, not in getting what you want.' my favourite of the trilogy. this proves that all you ever need is someone with whom you can talk about all the mundane, crazy, boring, exceptional stuffs. dan endingnya! oh my..

4. Mashi95's rating of the film Before Sunset

There are few people we truly connect with and too often we let them go because we think it's not that special. At the same time everything we do, we do it cause at that moment it's what we want to do..so there is no sense in regretting past choices. I want to believe that everything happens for a reason

5. tri ...'s rating of the film Before Sunset

6. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film Before Sunset

I prefer this film compare to Before Sunrise. Finally, in this film they are real people with real problems.

7. Ramzi's rating of the film Before Sunset

Initially feels like it's going through the motions, however as the film progresses the effect of the passage of time on the two characters reveals itself fully. Exceptional acting - I can barely believe these aren't real conversations.

8. Kenzozo's rating of the film Before Sunset

9. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Before Sunset

10. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Before Sunset

11. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Before Sunset

loved it when i was 15, love it now

12. bouvardila's rating of the film Before Sunset

People can fall in love with conversations.

13. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Before Sunset

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film Before Sunset

15. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Sunset

My favorite one among the trilogy. The characters are grown up with realistic back story, and yes, I still believe in their preserved feelings, which could survive years in each other's total absence. I love Céline the most here, when she recalled her lost loves, when she sang a song for Jesse (the ending is perfect); a woman who lives her life fully yet still have a room for a yearn of love.

16. Rocco's rating of the film Before Sunset

Just as rich as the first, with a shorter running time and a good deal more reserved desperation running through it. These films are miraculous in that they let the unseen dramas that unfold within each of us every single moment take center stage, and express them elegantly and casually.

17. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Before Sunset

18. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Before Sunset

19. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Before Sunset

20. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Before Sunset

Hawke and Delpy reunite again nine years after Before Sunrise and somehow manage to have an even stronger spark than the first go. The script is a little sharper, funnier and more mature. Having us wait for another 9 years after their brief reunion was just cruel.

21. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Sunset

3,3 / Sour. A very intelligent follow-up to Before Sunrise. The finest part of the trilogy, in my opinion.

22. postblueink's rating of the film Before Sunset

6.5/10 (31. 07. 2017). romance ten years later.

23. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Before Sunset

Linklater mais uma vez a mostrar-nos a simplicidade de um amor mais que romântico

24. myunmyun's rating of the film Before Sunset

Romantic in realistic, Realistic in romantic. The line “what is lost is lost” killed me.