1. anadyomene's rating of the film Before Sunset

My favorite one among the trilogy. The characters are grown up with realistic back story, and yes, I still believe in their preserved feelings, which could survive years in each other's total absence. I love Céline the most here, when she recalled her lost loves, when she sang a song for Jesse (the ending is perfect); a woman who lives her life fully yet still have a room for a yearn of love.

2. Rocco's rating of the film Before Sunset

Just as rich as the first, with a shorter running time and a good deal more reserved desperation running through it. These films are miraculous in that they let the unseen dramas that unfold within each of us every single moment take center stage, and express them elegantly and casually.

3. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Before Sunset

4. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Before Sunset

5. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Before Sunset

3,3 / Sour. A very intelligent follow-up to Before Sunrise. The finest part of the trilogy, in my opinion.

6. postblueink's rating of the film Before Sunset

6.5/10 (31. 07. 2017). romance ten years later.

7. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Before Sunset

Linklater mais uma vez a mostrar-nos a simplicidade de um amor mais que romântico

8. myunmyun's rating of the film Before Sunset

Romantic in realistic, Realistic in romantic. The line “what is lost is lost” killed me.

9. nessmj's rating of the film Before Sunset

really wonderful. in terms of movement there isn't much difference from before sunrise, in my opinion. but this longitudinal study of a film has provided results better than i'd hoped. the 9 years between films is felt in nuanced gesturing, the apprehension and cynicism, the initial discomfort to comfort in conversation to the same youthful reckless abandon of the before sunrise.

10. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Before Sunset

11. jaume claret muxart's rating of the film Before Sunset

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Before Sunset

I missed them. Masterpiece.

13. Jason's rating of the film Before Sunset

I was definitely in the small demographic that went gaga-eyed upon hearing the announcement way back when of a BEFORE SUNRISE sequel. Though I marveled at the movie, I found it shockingly depressing. I wouldn't say I find it depressing, exactly, now that I am in my lateish thirties. I find it true and direct (especially when indirect). A movie of towering personal significance, informing my own passage through time.

14. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Before Sunset

Better than the first, my POV

15. Zagosman's rating of the film Before Sunset

The one and only movie that could make me cry in front of another person

16. anacecil's rating of the film Before Sunset

La segunda parte de esta trilogía, trae la evocación del sueño del muchacho que vimos en Antes del Amanecer. Ver otra vez a los mismos personajes hablando de la primera vez que se vieron, hacen de este film un poema de amor.

17. hemachandra's rating of the film Before Sunset

Part of my favorite (and the best) trilogy

18. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Before Sunset

Less romanticized than Sunrise and the conversations are definitely more mature. Will probably get a chance to appreciate it even more as I get older and become more experienced. This trilogy is becoming such an important part of my life.

19. arcondicionado's rating of the film Before Sunset

20. s.birowo's rating of the film Before Sunset

A seldom occasion you encountered in life

21. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Before Sunset

More deeply moving and technically audacious than the first film, this sequel is actually about something. Attempts to preserve youth and re-inhabit moments pervade the film, giving it more drama than the original and giving you a stronger sense of who these people are.

22. Gabriele Pumo's rating of the film Before Sunset

23. luz de topos's rating of the film Before Sunset

me gustan las películas románticas. y los diálogos de celine en el bote.

24. Violet Rien's rating of the film Before Sunset