1. kopfkompass's rating of the film Before We Go

A bit cheesy, a bit philosophical, mostly romantic. Like a warm, lush summer night on the beach.

2. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Before We Go

to-do list: do a drawing on the back of a painting in a hotel.

3. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Before We Go

4. DSPRKY's rating of the film Before We Go

Evans and Co give it their best shot, swiping the cab and telephone scenes from the inimitable Linklater, but it seems they lack the film chops to imbue those moments with substantial thematic and philosophical weight. At least when mumblecore tries this shit it has the decency to cast ordinary-looking actors.

5. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Before We Go

quite some witty and meaningful dialogues, too bad they started towards the end.. It sure was not as dull as expected

6. zohen lux's rating of the film Before We Go

she was too unlikable and he was too likable

7. Sere-chan's rating of the film Before We Go

Despite the industrial surface and some useless scenes, I kinda enjoyed the dialogue and the feelings shared by the characters. Also, they require a more emphasised psychological state.

8. galuh indri's rating of the film Before We Go

"It's possible that you could meet somebody who's perfect for you, even though you're committed to somebody else." "No no. See, I think if you're committed to somebody, you don't allow yourself to find perfection in someone else."

9. Ylly's rating of the film Before We Go

idk... it has something.

10. Kyra W's rating of the film Before We Go

4.5. There's just something charming and easy and almost naive about this little movie. Of course I'm biased because I love Chris Evans and he clearly knows his strengths, so no matter how much the plot was lacking in substance or how the script bounced between overly poetic and childlike, it's still a really great emotional guilty pleasure.

11. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Before We Go

Granted it's nothing groundbreaking in terms of its premise, but it's an enjoyable adventure between two strangers; and the chemistry between Alice Eve and Chris Evans is so natural that you can't help but feel uplifted by their performances as a whole.

12. jana_om's rating of the film Before We Go

I need C. Evans im my life "I will be a good girl, Captain"

13. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Before We Go

14. Utlaningaar's rating of the film Before We Go

Dunno, guilty pleasure. Sweet & bad

15. Luluah's rating of the film Before We Go

I think Murakami should sue someone for this... It's After Dark by Haruki Murakami.

16. Jake Davis's rating of the film Before We Go

the bokeh was strong in this film

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Before We Go

She is the worst. Why did he even go on being around her that night?

18. bitterMoo's rating of the film Before We Go

19. spiderliliez's rating of the film Before We Go

I've been anticipating Chris' directorial debut, and surprised me, he did. The story revolves from late in the night until dawn. With two characters strenuously stuck together, bound to have their little adventures and a lot of talk. Despite the fairly excusable banter, it's written beautifully with a lot of thought. Chris Evans is ever the charmer, and Alice Eve was a delicate mess of a character you want to love.

20. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Before We Go

Nothing new or unexpected. Just ok.

21. muh.'s rating of the film Before We Go

the premise is slightly reminiscent of "before sunrise" with its peripatetic approach but without the sometimes obnoxious high school over-the-top cool those characters exuded. it may be safe in the way it handles itself and it doesn't offer new insights into the way people work but at least it seems honest.

22. Karen Callora's rating of the film Before We Go

Realistic dialogue; made me wish we could all just talk openly and honestly and make instant connections. Plus, Chris Evans playing the trumpet is enough to keep you watching. Supér ! Favourite moment: My Funny Valentine + the end scene, when Nick phoned his past self

23. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Before We Go

24. no past land's rating of the film Before We Go

"You can always walk away, and sometimes you should."