1. mlstrx's rating of the film Before We Vanish

"is that the invasion already?" "no. it's the sunset"

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Before We Vanish

3. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film Before We Vanish

Possibly Kiyoshi Kurosawa's silliest film to date. Bags more fun than A Beautiful Star (last years other Aliens On Earth effort). Ryuhei Matsuda goes full-on Starman and his innocent charm is quite possibly the best thing about this film. The karate chopping schoolgirl in the striped jumper is also the best thing about this film.

4. Ira Yun's rating of the film Before We Vanish

Very bizarre blend of genres and paradoxical emotions. It may seem joyful cynicism, but in the end I thought this could be Kiyoshi's the most optimistic film. アカルイミライ, so to speak. I really didn't expect I would be moved so hard. God, my feeling.

5. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Before We Vanish

I kind of wish the film was just the interaction between Shinji (or more accurately, the alien as Shinji) and Narumi. I still liked the trio (particularly the interplay between Amano and Sakurai), but it didn't feel properly fleshed out. Stars for the love story, not so much for the ending. What this film gets right, it gets really right. It's what it gets wrong that kind of derails it at times.

6. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Before We Vanish

7. petit astronaute's rating of the film Before We Vanish

8. Ostermyers's rating of the film Before We Vanish

Kurosawa made his Body Snatchers with a crazy vibes. Kurosawa is in the future now.