1. lidiishere's rating of the film Begin Again

simply beautiful. a true gem.

2. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Begin Again

2.5; just a harmless sweet movie to numb your brain (in a good way)

3. eleventries's rating of the film Begin Again

iba todo relativamente bien hasta que aparece adam levine cantando :/

4. Achromia's rating of the film Begin Again

To the surprise of no one Adam Levine sucks and Mark Ruffalo is a pedo. The thing is it takes two stars because I couldn't help having a good time seeing this, even though it is cringeworthy...

5. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Begin Again

6. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Begin Again

Keira is terrible. Carney was right. Not about happy endings, just about her acting surely.

7. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Begin Again

I write poem for my cat too. Haha

8. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Begin Again

9. coreative's rating of the film Begin Again

Nice music. Liked the end. Forgot about the rest.

10. Maysoon El-Massry's rating of the film Begin Again

A feel good, light spirited, a bit cheesy film

11. alchimia's rating of the film Begin Again

12. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Begin Again

13. A47's rating of the film Begin Again

The acting is honest, some of the structure interesting, but everything else is as false as the chemistry it assumes.

14. John von Seneca's rating of the film Begin Again

Charming cast inside of a good musical.

15. auloel's rating of the film Begin Again

16. Elina E's rating of the film Begin Again

Why is Adam Levine in this?

17. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Begin Again

Der Ire John Carney, der die ganze Welt mit seinem sensationellen Musiker Märchen aus Dublin überraschte, ist zurück! Wieder bietet er eine platonische Liebesgeschichte, die um die Idee angelegt ist, eine Schallplatte an verschiedenen belebten Orten in New York aufzunehmen... die ganze Rezension sowie unsere liebsten Musikerfilme gibts auf der Seite unserer videothek cinegeek.de

18. Lance L O T's rating of the film Begin Again

It is a very nice film with nice actors who make it a bit more worthwhile. Clearly it's also for people who love and know music which is not my case, so it does not appeal so much to me! Though at times I think the story is clearly going to a place where I would take it, the fact is it does fit perfectly...and even though the ending would be the ideal, I'm not satisfied. Why is it?? It's thoroughly enjoyable...fun...

19. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Begin Again

20. sax_and_violins's rating of the film Begin Again

one star for that lame ass fake beard.

21. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Begin Again

very good & entertaining good-feel movie - don't force your destiny / music connects !

22. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Begin Again

Oh, you'll cringe. You'll cringe hard. Ruffalo is terrible and not much makes sense in here. Oh, and the songs...the songs...ugh

23. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Begin Again

24. Quincy Houdayer's rating of the film Begin Again

This was a touching story. I love music, how it can delicately bring out emotions in the viewer. While the direction wasn't my absolute favorite, maybe that will change on a second viewing. This film is absolutely worth a watch. Music and film meeting are a beautiful thing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5