1. hemachandra's rating of the film Being 17

2. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Being 17

3. WeirdHair's rating of the film Being 17

When two boys fall in love, they hit each other again and again and again until they figure out other ways to be physical. Also, seasons change and life happens. A simple story elevated by great realization and performances. PS> I'm pretty sure the ending isn't as straight forward as it appears to be.

4. Justwibi's rating of the film Being 17

this coming of age story is completely classic and predictable. but i love the spark of every character. the built-up is really good, well-written and well-acted too. emotional and heartwarming. ahh i love this one.

5. hazal ilbay's rating of the film Being 17

6. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Being 17

A truly great film with an amazing payoff of (spoilers) back-to-back sex scenes!

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Being 17

8. Pymo's rating of the film Being 17

So pure, so sweet, so angry, so erotic: so natural!

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film Being 17

10. superjano's rating of the film Being 17

Excelente al principio aunque va perdiendo un poco de fuerza conforme avanza. Quizá tener presente y compararla con "Los juncos salvajes" no ayuda.

11. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Being 17

12. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Being 17

7.5/10. A slight but affecting pastoral about burgeoning desire. The occasional bursts of overt sexuality and tragedy in the film feel jarring, but perhaps refreshingly so in light of the otherwise simple, lowkey story. Technically, BEING 17 makes a strong case for the emotional immediacy of handheld camera.

13. ali di pollo's rating of the film Being 17

14. Zissou's rating of the film Being 17

Bold performances, forced script.

15. Pipim's rating of the film Being 17

16. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Being 17

Céline Sciamma,we'll keep on watching you ♡

17. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Being 17

So natural, so fluid. Great work, and good deep writing (only for social chronicle admirer)

18. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Being 17

19. AugusteB's rating of the film Being 17

I love all of it. (Even when I watched it again!). My dreams are alive.