1. Teona Gal's rating of the film Being Bazaar

why is this on mubi and why did i watch it. cool fashion tho

2. INVISIBLE | Gazette #3's rating of the film Being Bazaar

WTF is this doing here? --Lorenzo Canina

3. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Being Bazaar

4. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Being Bazaar

5. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Being Bazaar

6. wrenochka's rating of the film Being Bazaar

This counts as a "documentary" now, MUBI? I'm super-embarrassed on your behalf that you posted this, and very disappointed. I regret watching this infomercial.

7. dexez's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I liked it, really felt like I was there, probably has to do with the camera or the directing. It's fashion people, of course you are gonna see brands all over the place. And this time it's not artsy fashion, just fashion as big as it is today.

8. Kris's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Anyone know where i can see a list of the music used for this?

9. Surfaced's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I love this. ESPECIALLY the music. But the tracklist at the end is incomplete. For example, what is the song at 8:00? I checked all the tracks listed at the end and it's not one of them.

10. andyglamrock's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Yo, haters gonna hate. This is about fashion, and the most recognizable luxury brands pertaining to an Upper West Side socialite just like the magazine. And as such, is not bad at all. People, when you make your own documentary about fashion you can focus it and explore it from whatever the hell you wish, this just manages to carry it through exactly where it aims, namely commercial luxury, beauty and glamour

11. Kelvane's rating of the film Being Bazaar

12. fiona_huffman's rating of the film Being Bazaar

WOW; a 20 min episode of Fashion Televison. You should listen to my advice and save 20 min of your fleeting time on something worthwhile. This is a mockery of art. MUBI, you are selling out.

13. flo21's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Wow... that was just a really long advertisement. Do not watch! Just some sponsored junk.

14. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Being Bazaar

What contemporary fashion is really about.

15. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I compare it to background noise because it is background noise

16. isabelka's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I think this is a really good film about People Being Leeches

17. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Film was ok. Music was really good got a few new artist to check out.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I am appalled by the utter idiocy of this very long commercial. Rubbish. Check out Bill Cunningham, New York, instead. PS. What's up with you, MUBI?

19. Elke Van Campenhout's rating of the film Being Bazaar

boring piece of pretentious pub tv. just an extra long uninspired advertisement for harper's bazaar and friends. no idea why this 'documentary' is on mubi. 'we have the key to luxury', she says. true but in this case luxury of the most predictable, cliché'd kind.or as one of the characters remarks in prêt-à-porter (a film that DOES couple the ironic to a fetish for fashion): oh dear, this is beyond déjà-vu

20. Yumi Tsoy's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Oh come on. This is a 20 minute documentary about Harpers Bazaar, not Michael Moore's exploration of the consumer market and its shitty relationship with people.

21. Marcus Leung's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Really disappointed in this. With the access and the budget that Mr. Lau seemed to have, this could have been a chance to explore how society's commercial and artistic impulses meet into the social phenomenon of observing, producing, wearing, consuming, and sharing fashion. Instead, it's a saccharine fluff piece, where Bazaar editors get to talk about how great it is to edit Bazaar. Utterly forgettable.

22. Echydo's rating of the film Being Bazaar

Ha ha! I fell into the hole. I got excited when I received the email, clicked on the link still excited, then checked the length of this so called documentary...Needless to say that it went downhill from then on. Style.com used to have a cool video podcast after each major fashion show with short interviews of the stars, designers, models...in 2-3 mn episodes. Take some of them, patch them up and you'll +/- get this.

23. colinlarrson's rating of the film Being Bazaar

I think the film delivered exactly what you would expect if you read the synopsis ; A short documentary film on Harpers Bazaar adapting to an evolving fashion industry - Not all the other crap others think it should have been. Definitely worth a look if you appreciate luxury fashion and beautiful cinematography, they did well capturing their story so intimately.

24. freetime4u's rating of the film Being Bazaar

What a great advertorial! Congratulations for selling so well such a long commercial! PS. To the MUBI guys: please do not call this type of content "documentary". You lose your face.