1. mjmull's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Positive energy that has stayed with me a day after watching.

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

short, simple, and highly lovable.

3. Chichago_'s rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

The moment I heard Elmo's voice, all of my childhood memories comes to my mind.

4. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

It was great to see all the old footage of Clash and Kermit (not the puppet). This documentary is definitely worth watching. It's an uplifting tale.

5. mpho3's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

An uncreative movie about creativity. The story of a puppeteer prodigy whose work has touched millions around the world should have been riveting but is marred by incessant incidental music, the tone of which had a zombifying effect, and a run of the mill, spiritless approach. P.S. Being Elmo was released before the allegations against Clash that seem to have irreparably damaged his career. 3 stars.

6. Violeta Ayala's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

A fantastic story yet a boring documentary that could have been so creative and fun!

7. thiagones's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

No início, eu não tava dando tanta bola, mas da metade pro fim eu me emocionei. Mesmo. Quase chorei. O funeral do Jim Henson, que é exibido rapidamente em um momento do filme, é uma das coisas mais tocantes que eu já vi. Mais uma vez aquele velho papo de "siga seus sonhos, acredite bastante e trabalhe duro que você chega lá". Mais uma vez é demais ouvir esse papo e ver que é tudo verdade.

8. Benoit's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Very nice documentary, except they try too much to make you cry in it (piano, sick childs, ...). About muppets, I would rather recommand the old documentary "Of Muppets and Men". But I had a great time watching "Being Elmo" !

9. Christopher A. Cook's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

This movie made me feel good, and reminded me of how wonderful mentoring can be. A dying concept that I'm glad Kevin Cash continues. I hope to some day be in a position where I can do for others what Kermit did for Kevin, and Kevin continues to do.

10. Cassandra Niki's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Definitely a heartwarming, feel-good and an uplifting documentary

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Yeah... I was totally moved. Puppeteering is a profession that's sadly overlooked compared to dedication people bring to it.

12. Richard Vialet's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

13. FCC 86's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

14. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

3 1/2. Really good documentary that could have been great if it dug a little deeper towards the end. Other than that, really cool doc on a lesser known art form and this guy has quite the story to tell. And the insane passion for it. Good message about parents supporting their children's passions too. See it!

15. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

A very inspiring doc about sticking to your dream.

16. wolfmansRazor's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Clash's passion is infectious. "Follow your dreams" may be a cliche, but it certainly worked for Clash. The film glosses over the darker side of his obsession -- Elmo seemed to have ruined his marriage and kept him absent from his daughter's childhood -- but I think that's because they wanted the doc to play for kids.

17. Joshua Dysart's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

As a doc it's a little scattered. But as a testament to what can be achieved with passion, or as a love letter to Jim Henson, or even just as a treatise on the power of how total parental acceptance and encouragement can wildly, positively affect the future of a child... this is fantastic. It made me cry. And to think, I used to find Elmo annoying. Le Sigh...

18. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Definitely something to show one's children if they show signs of creativity and talent. It's amazing that Clash had the perfect combination of creativity, drive, technical skill, support, and opportunity (very rarely does one experience all these factors). The found footage is amazing, and is fit into the story quite well. Glosses over Clash's personal life, but it isn't necessary for what the doc is exploring

19. Mena García Vázquez's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

todo el mundo se burla de mi, pero es el documental más inspirador que he visto en mi vida

20. suzisch's rating of the film Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey

Insightful, warm, creative journey through the life of the puppeteer who brought Elmo to new heights. Moving, delicate stuff.