1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Being Flynn

5.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2rF

2. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Being Flynn

A depressing, believable slice of life, that doesn't quite feel compelling enough for a movie. The performances are strong, but ultimately I just didn't like the characters or care about their lives. For a movie about writers there wasn't a whole lot about the creative struggle. It's based on a real writer's life and if the excerpts from the movie are any indication I don't care for his writing either.

3. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Being Flynn

4. Oana M's rating of the film Being Flynn

5. pieomy's rating of the film Being Flynn

I agree with the previous comment- I didn't really enjoy the film a whole lot, but De Niro.. wow. One of his best roles of recent years, I think.

6. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Being Flynn

While the story is unconventional and imperfect the acting by Dano and especially De Niro make it a worthwhile watch.

7. Rocketeam's rating of the film Being Flynn

That De Niro, he's still got it.

8. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Being Flynn

A well acted film that synthesizes the book well enough despite obvious need to take some liberties with events and skip over others.

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Being Flynn

10. doublelife91's rating of the film Being Flynn

11. FCC 86's rating of the film Being Flynn

''We're put on this Earth to help other people"

12. Zissou's rating of the film Being Flynn

Not so bad, probably one of the best De Niro's performances of the last decade. Above all the taxi driver is back.

13. dedalusjmmr's rating of the film Being Flynn

«Words don't kill anyone.» (But they grind you.) 7 em 10

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Being Flynn

It's pretty good. I liked most of it.

15. Steve's rating of the film Being Flynn

Pretty good film but I found it to be quite depressing. Is it just me or does anyone else hate movie titles that start with the word "Being"?

16. kacey's rating of the film Being Flynn

It was kind of aimless, but it wasn't bad per se? Hard to judge, really.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Being Flynn

Patterns of self-destruction and self-deception and delusions and identity swirl and collide messily. Not always a successful story but, with the risks it takes and the dark places it explores and the performances it draws out, close is pretty darned good.

18. fleshwolrd's rating of the film Being Flynn

19. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Being Flynn

I like Paul Weitz and I liked the circumstances under which I saw this movie, but the movie wasn't perfect. There were some strange stylistic choices... that said, the performances were all really great, especially De Niro. Worth the watch.