1. F/K's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

One of the best debuts from the master screenwriter himself, Charlie Kaufmann

2. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

3. lidiishere's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

weird film.. but in a good way

4. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Une oeuvre fort déjantée, originale, mais qui finit pas "tourner en rond"... www.cinefiches.com

6. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

I think. I feel. I suffer.

7. freskonthesfenks's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

This film gives you endless metaphors about so many subjects. People always want to live other people's lives. We want to be puppets more than to be puppeteers. Love can make us to turn into someone that we don't recognize ourselves. Power-hungry people can use others lives to make fame and earn money.

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

"look away. look away. look away." ''Being John Malkovich' is a story in which the protagonist gets physically and emotionally beaten up for an hour and a half and then is essentially sent to hell for eighty or ninety years. And it's complex enough to convey that horror through beautiful shots of an innocent little girl swimming.' (Adam Cadre)

9. luz de topos's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

esto es como un capitulo de escalofrios o los cuentos de la cripta, uno muy aburrido

10. anacecil's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Extraña, diferente, indescriptible

11. Burcu's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

12. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

13. uenus's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

14. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

me and my sister used to see this and "underground" like twice every week (years ago) because we never had cable tv, only dvds. i don't remember much but i remember i used to love it as a kid

15. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

In the first 25 minutes, this looks like a nonsense comedy-drama about a lonely, disappointed and awkward puppeteer and it sounds like an excellent idea. Then, it gets really weird and a bit confusing (as if Kaufman and Jonze were trying to do everything at the same time). Even so, it's still a very good movie that touches in important topics in a creative way.

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Being John Malkovich

As always with Spike Jonze, the gift wrap paper is beautiful but there's nothing inside. He's simply got nothing to say. A curiosity, still.

17. Silvoieski's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

A ridiculously fantastic story about a real, literal and depressive identity crisis. It is really interesting to see how Kaufman managed to insert all these absurd elements of his mind with the goal of creating a strongly and complex real contemporary plot.

18. truffraud's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

watched this when i was 15 and it BLEW my BRAINS out

19. greers's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

20. Laura Murtinha's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

21. kailanthropy's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Good shit real good shit, this film was my gateway drug to Jonze

22. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Mindfuck. Bizarre. Malkovich's a truly axiom. The scene where Malkovich enters his own head is simply mindblowing for me.

23. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

The concept is great, the actors are miscast. By making the main character a puppeteer, the bar was just set too high.

24. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

I think that they also have some details on the film. Also there is a message she wants to give to the audience, '' whatever is be yourself 'as.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7