1. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

2. Alex Doca's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

A cutely quirky film but, while not bad, one that I find significantly over-rated. I guess I just went in expecting too much.

3. Viola Valéry's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Visionario, divertente, unico.

4. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

5. Ramzi's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Inventive, accessible, enjoyable - what more is there to like?

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Wonderful weirdness from Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufman, this only really falls down slightly in a third act that feels a bit rushed and haphazardly thrown together. The cast are all great, with Cusack, Diaz, and Keener on fine form, and Malkovich, of course, being a great sport throughout. Bizarre and brilliant.

7. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Cela faisait un bon moment que je ne l'avais pas revu... Toujours passionnant et amusant. Quelle belle idée ! Et le film parvient à bien tenir pendant deux heures ! Si ça avait été "Dans la peau de Pandachou" je n'ose pas imaginer ce que cela aurait donné !

8. Bécot Georges's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Étourdissant. Le scénario sort totalement de l’ordinaire. A voir et revoir.

9. Andrew's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Magnificent. Possibly the only American "comedy" in the last fifty years that really makes you laugh. More controlled and constrained than Jones's overwrought subsequent films and all the better for it. One of my favourite films.

10. Korial's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

11. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich, malkovich, malkovich, Malkovich, malkovich, malkovich, malkovic! Malkovich: malkovich, malkovich, malkovich. MALKOVICH !

12. Adam GR's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Idiosyncratically seminal. Very John Malkovichy. Singular storytelling from Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufman. I like the puppetry. Cameron Diaz should've gotten the Best Supporting Actress nom.

13. Taib Mou's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

14. McOpinionated's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

15. Epinephrin's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

A surreal and absurd film filled with humor. Greatly directed, well played. Great script

16. marxsbeard's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

comedy? i mean there's moments of absurdity / levity but at its core this is one unsettling bastard. a kind of existentially self-loathing, mundane body horror. thematic quibbles aside i dig a movie that buys wholeheartedly into a ridiculous premise and sticks with it to the very sober end (charlie sheen excepted) which this does with aplomb.

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

18. Mark Ward's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

In all my years, the fact, by inexplicable reason(s) I have not seen this film till now has been my guilty secret. Kaufman directed by Jonze with a great assemblage of characters & actors alike. Such and oddball movie and absorbing on many levels. Secret no more. And for me now, one to revisit too.

19. luce's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

Pas encore vu mais à mon avis fade et redondant

20. Paul's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

To use a few very well worded reviews from imdb: "All in all, 'Being John Malkovich' is an incredible waste of a concept and talented actors - a film so unlikeable that it's practically offensive. To all those reviewers that bigged up this dog of a movie - you wasted an hour of my life - you ****!" "The truly disturbing fact is that this movie was rated #50 on the top 250 of IMDB. This lessens my faith in mankind."

21. Karen Delaney's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

One of my favourite films of all time, and wonderful to rewatch again after many years. Dark, clever, funny, mind-bending and profoundly creepy.

22. Steven Nuttall's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

23. Laetitia's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

24. Henry Watts's rating of the film Being John Malkovich

You can't really go wrong with a Kaufman script.