1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Bel Ami

It's no Barry Lyndon but I enjoyed the performances for the most part although it veeers on ridiculousness towards the end as it embraces going over the top a little too wholeheartedly nearly becoming farcical.

2. @frassivan's rating of the film Bel Ami

A waist of time.. and money. Even the novel ideological construct has been distorted

3. ammar's rating of the film Bel Ami

4. flamingo jones's rating of the film Bel Ami

A disgrace to the novel, but that was expected. Seemed like Pattinson wasn't even trying.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Bel Ami

There's nothing for anybody here.

6. Barbara Kirsch's rating of the film Bel Ami

My subjective opinion about Robert Pattinson and XIX c. society films contradicts therefore I am not able to express objective opinion about it. What can I say is that Pattinson hasn't met my expectations yet.I am still waiting for him to show me smth outstanding, to prove me his acting abilities.What is more I enjoyed watching different types of women who were depicted there. All in all, good decorations. :D

7. filipequintans's rating of the film Bel Ami

Robert Pattinson remains a mistery to me.

8. Ezgi M's rating of the film Bel Ami

Being loved is not enough if a peasant's son wants to be a king. Nice story of rise and falls of a shallow man and powerful women in a political setting of Paris.

9. Khora.'s rating of the film Bel Ami

Soooo disappointed ! I thought this would be a great movie but it's clearly not. Just read the book, seriously.

10. Tom Left's rating of the film Bel Ami

Studio Cinelive a écrit "Ci-gît le classique de Maupassant. Paix à son âme."... tout est dit.

11. axsaxs's rating of the film Bel Ami

Why, Kristin Scott Thomas, why!? Terribly dull film. RPattz seems to consider his one brooding face to be able to convey a spectrum of emotions including anger, lust, greed, glee. It cannot.

12. FCC 86's rating of the film Bel Ami

"Let's be clear, the most important people in Paris are not the men, but their wives"

13. kacey's rating of the film Bel Ami

This movie veers between camp and serious drama, and that's all well and good, if it wasn't so bland in the process.

14. El-DoX's rating of the film Bel Ami

Reso egregiamente il periodo storico, buon livello il resto.