1. Bruno's rating of the film Bellissima

Anna Magnani era, foi, é (ser para sempre é o cinema, destruída toda a película, apagado todo o arquivo, findo o mundo) qualquer coisa que ninguém mais poderia ser. Esta modesta sátira é de curta perfeição, o melodrama da realidade, a realidade do melodrama, Visconti, técnicos, compositor, actores, fotógrafo em seus tudo-por-tudo - belíssima mentira forjaram...

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Bellissima

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Bellissima

Rencontre explosive et fructueuse entre l'énergique Luchino Visconti et la tonitruante Magnani, ce film reste un incontournable classique du néo-réalisme italien... www.cinefiches.com

4. ehk2's rating of the film Bellissima

mamma mia... those Italians, how noisy they are... what a great film and what a great actress Anna Magnani is!

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Bellissima

6. Pymo's rating of the film Bellissima

A better future: an illusion.

7. AugusteB's rating of the film Bellissima

My favorite Visconti (so far)

8. Renton47's rating of the film Bellissima

Going in cold to the cinema last night I was not expecting a neorealist Toddlers and Tiaras. Good film to see with a crowd as the hysterics build and the audience's responses along with it. It cannot be overstated how good Magnani is here, with impeccable comedic timing. I was less convinced by the concluding sympathetic notes and the notion that there can be any humanity left after showbiz. Almodovar must be a fan

9. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Bellissima

10. paxy's rating of the film Bellissima

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Bellissima

One of the best post-war Italian films. The story takes place at Cinecitta film studio, I love it when they do that!

12. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Bellissima

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Bellissima

La dignidad parece ser la cuota inversomisil de esta historia que apuntaba al goce por la fantasía de una mujer. Visconti promueve su filme con una comedia que da crítica directa respecto a las falsas realidades provocadas por el cine (una que no tiene que ver con la aficción por la ficción), pero sin embargo lo resuelva con un giro intempestivo. Forzado ese cambio de actitud; una salida neorrealista desesperada.

14. Mario Zaragoza's rating of the film Bellissima

I remember beepie, one of the greatest films of van der Keuken. Graceful.

15. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Bellissima

At first i couldnt help to make the comparison with reality tv show moms Honey boo boo but its a good neorealist movie on everyday life situations and interactions.

16. Marta Wlusek's rating of the film Bellissima

Italian showbiz, mamma italiana at its finest and the role of a child in Italian cinema. This film has it all!

17. Ben Dooley's rating of the film Bellissima

A powerful film by the end and certainly a thorough analysis of the 'stage mom' phenomenon as it played out in Italian cinema. Magnini is wonderful of course but her character is often unbearable - very unlikeably pushy! Not the best of the neorealist bunch and only intermittently funny, but the social realism is fully integrated into the drama. Its conclusion, if unlikely, still has a strong emotional kick to it.

18. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Bellissima

This film leaves me quite speechless. It is unrelenting in its drive, like Anna Magnani's portrayal of the mother (Maddalena). A tragic story told with lots of humour and a morally victorious ending. I love when Maddalena comments disdainfully on the young woman wearing trousers - brilliant. A very worthy film to watch and experience.

19. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Bellissima

Even in the worst situation we can not stop listening actor cinema voices.

20. Fabio Salis's rating of the film Bellissima

Anna Magnani... simply unreachable.. Grazie Anna <3

21. Jon's rating of the film Bellissima

Fire, brimstone, and fierce devotion - what else is motherly love? Hilarious comedy with an indelible, astonishing Anna Magnani.

22. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Bellissima

I don't know if we are able, anymore, to fully appreciate the gifts of this fabulous actress. There was never anyone like her. This is one of her greatest performances, and one of Visconti's most realized films.

23. sónia fialho's rating of the film Bellissima