1. Dogville59's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

It is amazing that Werner Herzog was able to get so close to the people that they allowed him to film them in the midst of acts of deep devotion. Whether one believes or not it is hard not to be moved by this film. The cinematography and music are wonderful as well.

2. nejurgi's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

maybe i'm just too big of a fan to criticize this. coming from eastern europe i can relate to what the film is trying to portray

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

Grazie mille. Forse lo alzerò.

4. Artem Eihart's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

that pepsi bottle with holy water in it...

5. livedo's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

If anyone can point to were I can see this I swear to god, I will be your best friend

6. Anastasia's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

Wow, this looks fantastic!!! Herzog had such amazing taste before going Hollywood...

7. rian's rating of the film Bells from the Deep: Faith and Superstition in Russia

makes me laugh till i cry