1. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Beloved

2. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Beloved

why so long? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

3. God_Schizo's rating of the film Beloved

I am a big fan of Honoré's work, but on this one something's missing. It is a bit too long, and yet I feel like something in Vera's character was not clear enough. Still, Honoré's style, great cast and Beaupain's music took me with them.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Beloved

all a bit vague, lacked direction. some good ideas, some bad songs, some very awkward love scenes

5. BabyYou'reGonnaMissThatPlane's rating of the film Beloved

Sublime. Honore uses his usual cinematic flourishes but never neglects a certain honesty of feelings.

6. Diana's rating of the film Beloved

Probably the worst French musical ever, lacking any charm whatsoever.

7. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Beloved

I felt the relationships didn't go deep enough for them to be understood, particularly with Vera and her father. It's watchable in a soap opera kind of way, lazy viewing. Les Chansons D'amour comes together so much better and is no doubt the supreme film of the two in this Christophe Honore musical genre.

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Beloved

Honoré's new film counts with the presence of three wonderful divas – Catherine Deneuve, Chiara Mastroianni and Ludivine Sagnier, but their charm wasn’t enough to turn “Beloved” into a charming movie. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/

9. Fabio Fusillo's rating of the film Beloved

Je pens que est plus beau LES CHANSONS D'AMOUR comment film musical.

10. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Beloved

11. Matthew Dekneef's rating of the film Beloved

Should I just give this five stars already?

12. FailedImitator's rating of the film Beloved

I echo the great production design.

13. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Beloved

It certainly has a lot of style (aka production design), but lacks essence and spirit. There's not much originality since everything was already done in Love Songs. This ends up feelings like a weak remake of the same style.

14. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Beloved

I really wish Honoré's writing hadn't been so all over the place or drawn out because it has its charms, but it doesn't work nearly as well as Love Songs did. With a cast of major players like the ones here, more could have been done to keep it concise with a better impact. I will admit Ici Londres and the duet between Deneuve and Mastroianni (Une fille légère) were both excellent though.

15. Alexandre Bustamante's rating of the film Beloved

OMG, awful! Such a waste of talents (Beaupain's music is still pretty good though).

16. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Beloved

Mother/daughter love stories intertwine in this sprawling and delightful French musical whose story spans generations. Mother Madeline is in a love/hate relationship with a Czech doctor she meets while working as a prostitute in France, and daughter Vera falls in love with a gay man who slowly begins to return her affections. A bit unfocused but Honore's worlds are always intoxicating and strangely moving.

17. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Beloved

Ludivine is soooo gorgeous in this.

18. DK's rating of the film Beloved

Walked out. Can't believe with a cast of this calibre that they could be wasted on such a an airy and laughable mess of a musical. Avoid. I wanted to steal the principals, save them, and put them into a better film.

19. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Beloved

20. Altero's rating of the film Beloved

"- He likes classical music, he likes sailing, he doesn’t smoke… - Oh…he’s an asshole!"

21. Pierre Yves's rating of the film Beloved

"Je me sens comme une baleine dans un aquarium"

22. Anne so's rating of the film Beloved

Wednesday, August 24th, French release..... yeahhhh!

23. Spoiler's rating of the film Beloved

LES BIEN-AIMÉS é uma viagem agradável. Entramos nesse trem, como se fosse Mary Poppins saltitando Chim Chim Cher-ee pelas ruas de Paris e nos encontramos com o melhor de Honoré: Sua ode à Jacques Demy e Truffaut, suas cores, suas louras e suas canções envoltas de poesia doce e brincalhona. Sim, nos amavos esse filme!