1. João Martins's rating of the film Bent

Historically, it's undeniable the importance of this theme, either if it was a film made in 1997 or 2017. Clive Owen almost encapsulates a three-lifes man: the eccentric and desirable gay man, the hard and inhuman jew prisoner and it ends as a powerful human man. This is quite a film. It's like a great male version of Aimee & Jaguar.

2. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Bent

Devastated. Ten minutes of fabulousness (Mick Jagger in drag included!), followed by one of the saddest love stories I've ever seen.

3. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Bent

4. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Bent

pretty poor and exploitative for such talent on board

5. daaniieel's rating of the film Bent

I really believe this works better as a play.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Bent

Starts interesting, but then becomes as boring and trite as its Philip Glass soundtrack.

7. GomesMarcos's rating of the film Bent

A great story of love with the reallity of nazy camps. it goes to the depts of the human mind and scratches all inside, making us questioning about what we really want and what we are disposed to have.

8. Caitlin's rating of the film Bent

This film adaptation of Martin Sherman's play by the same name is important because it addresses the Nazi persecution of homosexuals. Marginalized for decades, only recently have gay men from the era been able to tell their stories. I also recommend the documentary "Paragraph 175" for anyone interested in the subject.

9. rosygardens's rating of the film Bent

heart-wrenching, brutal, draconian and yet shamelessly romantic; this may be a film that defies genres. is it an epic love story? is it a history lesson disguised as queersploitation? or is it a subtle black comedy? either way i'm giving it five stars

10. SpaceOctopus's rating of the film Bent

One of the sweetest....and saddest.... love stories I've ever seen. I bawl every time. This movie is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who loves a good film, especially a drama. Clive Owens performance is brilliant, as usual. Everyone else is fantastic too. Just don't watch it if you aren't ready to have your heart sink into your gut.

11. Rosa Pozo's rating of the film Bent

12. Danilo Zagolin's rating of the film Bent

13. Publius's rating of the film Bent

Damn this movie is hard to find.