1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Beowulf

It has been said that BEOWULF is one of the most important works of Old English literature. Director Robert Zemeckis brought this epic tale into a motion picture with motion capture. BEOWULF is exciting and entertaining from start to finish. It also has a fantastic visual. But I felt this movie lacks of characterization. I don't know. Maybe it's because the limitation from its original source. BEOWULF is still good..

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Beowulf

1,5. Alquanto noioso in alcuni tratti.

3. adair santos's rating of the film Beowulf

este filme e bom,mais deixa a desejar nos efeitos especiais

4. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Beowulf

I liked it. It was mindless entertainment, but I liked it.

5. hexhunk's rating of the film Beowulf

CG, gold high-heels. 'Nuff said.

6. dordairobert's rating of the film Beowulf

7. MAO1's rating of the film Beowulf

Una vez más el ost salva el día

8. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Beowulf

2.5 estrellas realmente, ya que tiene una cosa muy interesante y es la animación, me hace pensar que en el futuro no van a usar actores y solo será animación jajaj, ahí ya se perdería la gracia... el problema es un poco la trama, acepto q los primeros minutos me parecía algo interesante por la animación y el ambiente escogido, pero con el paso de la película se fue pasando, no es mala pero se puedo hacer algo mejor

9. Jim Fear's rating of the film Beowulf

My first and last 3D movie.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Beowulf

2007, dir. ROBERT ZEMECKIS - 7/10 (USA)

11. anarresti's rating of the film Beowulf

Everything that has Neil Gaiman's touch is good.

12. supertinycat's rating of the film Beowulf

I don't know what this moving is trying to achieve.

13. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Beowulf

14. bleadof's rating of the film Beowulf

15. J. O.'s rating of the film Beowulf

While some action sequences offer lovely reminders of what can be achieved through digital filmmaking... everything else is bloated, and quite frankly a little dull. Why is trying to replicate the exact look of the voice actors now a "style". That's so boring! This is animation - where is the art, the imagination? All I saw was a painfully satirical adaptation of an epic, boobs, high-heeled feet, and a cartoon troll.

16. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Beowulf

Zemeckis offers a pretty strong apology for Polar Express. Maybe it's just me but I find the idea of a (seemingly) R-rated CGI film fascinating. It has an edge. Gaiman wrote the shit out of this thing too. Apology accepted.

17. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Beowulf

Why would anyone want to see their favourite actors as digital ghouls for 114 minutes?

18. Juliet Benson's rating of the film Beowulf

Unlike almost everyone, I thought this was way more bad-ass than 300 and certainly had a more lasting moral and tragedy behind it, both from the original folktale and from Neil Gaiman's twist on it. I don't respect all the clattering, lockstep derision of this because hipsters love to hate this sort of thing for not catering to their contradictory, insatiable preferences for some elusive perfection.

19. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Beowulf

20. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Beowulf

Be a wolf, the title was there.

21. doublelife91's rating of the film Beowulf

22. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Beowulf

23. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Beowulf

Man, the prequel to 300 suuuuucks.

24. NFP's rating of the film Beowulf

Lifeless and weird. Its worst crime is that it's boring as hell. Why do so many worship Gaiman so? Perplexing....