1. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Best F(r)iends: Volume One

2. Dana Henson's rating of the film Best F(r)iends: Volume One

I'm so glad Sestero and Wiseau were able to collaborate again on a new project. They have such a unique, strange, wonderful chemistry together. Kudos to Sestero as the writer to create a character for Tommy that allowed him to utilize his unique abilities as a screen presence. I'm looking forward to Part 2!

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Best F(r)iends: Volume One

Tommy Wiseau is.... well Tommy Wiseau- you either hate him or love him and I love him!

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Best F(r)iends: Volume One

"Best F(r)iends" is more narratively coherent than "The Room" (though so are an Alzheimer's patient's ramblings) and definitely has some attractive visuals. However, it's clear that this is the byproduct of two men who have realized they don't even have to try anymore. They can write the most nonsensical film, make it a one night Fathom Event, and know nerds like me will have nothing better to do than see it.

5. Will C's rating of the film Best F(r)iends: Volume One

Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero join the volumes game with the first half of a story about desperation, crime, love and the bonds of friendship in the way only Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero could make such a sprawling cult epic. And it's bats * * t crazy to boot.