1. leopoldpape's rating of the film Best in Show

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Best in Show

This is likely Christopher Guest's most accessible mockumentary, with a bevy of adorable dogs in front of the camera and a significantly less amount of 'cringe' compared to "Waiting for Guffman's" "Gummo"-esque cast of outcasts. But that's no knock - while it may lack a certain subversive edge, it's no less hilarious or charming. Special mention must be made of the brilliant Fred Willard as the film's comedic MVP.

3. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Best in Show

4. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Best in Show

Two left feet can't stop a winner.

5. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Best in Show

For a cultural juggernaut - such an outrageous level of influence on 21st century American comedy (and this one most of all because many characters receive the redemptive arch that cuts away the bite of so much American satire these days) -- Best in Show feels unassuming. Even humble. But no, this has designs on the world. We can talk about how evil those are, but it's hard to deny it doesn't perfectly execute.

6. muh.'s rating of the film Best in Show

it's either too subtle, or too thin on jokes or i was just not giving it enough attention.

7. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Best in Show

I laugh more, notice more nuances (if not exactly subtleties), admire more in both performance/characterization and montage each time I watch this one, which at first seemed to me markedly less comically rewarding than WAITING FOR GUFFMAN

8. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Best in Show

absolute gold! when fred willard popped up as commentator, it was the perfect cherry on top. christopher guest really nailed it, as an actor and director.

9. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Best in Show

Probably the funniest of the Christopher Guest movies, with too many brilliant performances to count. What's done to the characters can be disturbingly mean-spirited, but you have to expect that from a Guest film, and until the epilogue (which is just plain sadistic in some cases) it all rings true. Props to that poor Weimeraner for putting up with such awful (if hilarious) emotional abuse from 'mommy and daddy.'

10. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Best in Show

11. saptarshi's rating of the film Best in Show

better than guffman. swpl avant la lettre, but hoisted by their own petard eventually by getting featured on swpl.

12. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Best in Show

this is one of the top five funniest movies I can think of. Highlights are Jennifer Coolidge and John Michael Higgins.

13. slackavetes's rating of the film Best in Show

we could not talk or talk forever... and still find things to not talk about

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Best in Show

The gold standard for mockumentary.

15. Nadia Davis's rating of the film Best in Show

8 kimonos for 48 hours! We love to talk and not talk. This movie is awesome and makes me laugh every time.

16. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Best in Show

makes me want a dog/to be a person with a dog

17. jenifferp's rating of the film Best in Show

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Best in Show

19. ijol's rating of the film Best in Show

well who doesn't love to watch many kinds of dog :3

20. vadermccandless's rating of the film Best in Show

Thank god Fred Willard manages to breath some life into this farce. Otherwise it would have been unbearable.

21. Samuel Dupont-Foisy's rating of the film Best in Show

So freakin hilarious. "We are so lucky to have been raised amongst catalogs."

22. revelintheview's rating of the film Best in Show

23. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Best in Show

I really liked this movie until Fred Willard appeared. Then he put all the other parts to shame.

24. Nick Piccolino's rating of the film Best in Show