1. Amandenberg's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Really great to see the story and the people behind the film. It just scratched the surface, really, in regards to all that and film ownership/consumption/appropriation, etc. Cool to see people I know and theatres I love in this, too!

2. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

far too long but reasonably interesting. also bevers from broad city ????

3. msmichel's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

We all have those guillty pleasures, the films we love that we know are truly bad. I remember midnight screenings of "basket case" that I would drag new people to every time. Those films that once you start to watch your hooked. This film examines that fan love, that communal feeling one has watching a bad film in a cinema. An interesting look at cult fan culture and the people marked by appearing in them.

4. Jordan H's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

I may or may not be in this movie. I want to see it.

5. Junda Mane's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Great documentary with a lot of love & heart for it's subject matter. The cast here are just so damn likable it's hard not to be charmed by it all.

6. NenaNadine's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Nicely done. I think the 'kid' has a directing career ahead of him instead of an acting career. The scenes where the visit the 'mother' are the best.

7. Scumbalina's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Felt more like an extended special feature than a legitmate documentary to me. Still, it's nice to see where all these people ended up, especially George Hardy who seems like a swell guy!

8. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

"Mostly i've wasted my life. I always thought I had potential but I never did use it. You know, more or less i've frittered my life away ... but then what else is there to do with a life but fritter it away?" There is value in everything, even in the aimless and the unskilled. A bad film director and a bunch of bad actors cannot simply be shrugged off.

9. Amey Gharse's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

I need to watch Troll 2 now!

10. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

This is an incredible documentary. Not only was it fascinating, smart and funny, I also found it quite moving at times. Really great stuff.

11. Andrew Fong's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

They're eating her... and then they're going to eat me... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Manages to be more than just 'Troll 2' fan service, as might be expected. An interesting look at the phenomena of cult moviedom, it's most compelling as a character study, particularly of the ex-cast members and where they are now. You don't have to be a fan of 'Troll 2' or even cult movies in general to appreciate this one.

13. Steve's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

Really interesting documentary and quite entertaining.

14. James's rating of the film Best Worst Movie

While TROLL 2 accidentally became one of the worst known films ever made, BEST WORST MOVIE accidentally hits ideas and themes that go beyond the mere making of a crappy horror movie that's acquired cult status. The hunger for stardom and recognition, the line between the sincere and the delusional, and the relationship between an artist and his/her art are beautifully glimpsed here.

15. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Best Worst Movie