1. William's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Man, this is a depressing experience when directly juxtaposed with the first film. Eddie Murphy is so aggressively overbearingly "funny" (that is, unfunny) and the whole style is an exercise in action movie soullessness.

2. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Tony Scott brings a pervasively physical element to this absurd world. A classic on the feel-good '80s tip

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

4. Ethan's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Tony Scott brings the grittiness and Eddie Murphy brings the funny in this exciting sequel.

5. DarthVader's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Daha çalçene bir Murphy...

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

It's the same movie but the direction makes it infinitely more watchable. Plus, the comedy seems looser and more improvy

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Tony Scott's direction is as stylish as ever, but the script is so threadbare I'd be surprised if most of the pages didn't read 'Have Eddie adlib here.' The plot serves as little more than an excuse for Eddie to show up to exclusive Beverly Hills hotspots and mug his way past security. Murphy needed a hit after the box office sting of "The Golden Child," but this film is Eighties Hollywood excess as its worst.

8. Algitya's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

I miss these kind of Murphy's golden age.

9. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

it has a huge nostalgic value for me. just finished watching it after... more than 10 years after the last time I saw. the first one is a lot better, but I can't dislike the sequel.

10. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Tickles my 1980s nostalgia bone

11. Sequelcast's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

Nice cinematography and flashier action, but has one yearning for the yuk-yuks of the original.

12. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Beverly Hills Cop II

bev hils 1 and 2 are terrific cop comedy movies, you cant get any better. why murphy didnt do a team up with willis for cop out is beyond me.