1. Disa's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

this documentary basically doesn't have a point it tries to give, yet it gives how internet indirectly tells its users to kill other people. rarely give one star to a movie especially a documentary but this one is so bad.

2. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

interesting to see how two sick minds can be harmless when apart but when together they create something evil

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

Gruesome. The rhythm was off and it was all a tad random, but still gruesome.

4. Andreina Requena's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

I thought it would dissect the slenderman stabbing case in a broader fashion. At many times it seemed this film was presenting the case for the defense of the perpetrators of the crime. Also it just didn't feel right how the victim was completely overlooked, except to reiterate she didn't die. I was hoping more from an HBO production.

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

A cautionary tale of the effect of the darkweb on impressionable youth (for example: CreepyPasta horror stories) which lacks the critical evaluation required for a world-class documentary but exposits the dangerous cult phenomena of 'Slenderman' and its sociological effect with depth and detail. In addition, I'm surprised how much access to interrogation footage Brodsky had. Does our fascination make us voyeurs?

6. -REM-'s rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

7. Terry's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

8. Rocco's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

Riveting and spooky. Well done, though a tad long.

9. jenstor's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

10. Spook's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

The documentary focusses largely on what memes are, and how 'internet culture' influences kids' lives. They show parts of a brilliant stop motion film about the pied piper fairy tale: https://mubi.com/films/the-pied-piper-of-hamelin

11. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

12. Aardsy's rating of the film Beware the Slenderman

I was appeasing Slenderman before it was trendy.