1. zohen lux's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

think i just had a bad trip

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Music's a lot better in this one, but by the time the explosive ending came around it lost me

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Il minuto di sequenza-collage di presentazione però m'è piaciuto.

4. vvnelson's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

5. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

6. C's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

mean-spirited fake-camp, visually great

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

If Valley of the Dolls is Mad Men, then Beyond the Valley of the Dolls is an expensive, softcore parody of the 60s. And it is most certainly of its time, but it is also like a fine wine. It gets better with age.

8. Ethan's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Russ Meyer was a true auteur. This film is a chaotic, hypnotic, and hilarious treat that delivers those signature moves that only a Russ Meyer film can bring and the music is pretty damn good too.

9. Luis Pires's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

This was incredible! Loved the frantic editing and Barzell is a delight!

10. Lewis Taylor's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Don't bogart that joint man!

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Also knows as "Hollywood Vixens"

12. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Possibly the most entertaining movie I ever saw in a movie theater. 'This is my happening, and it freaks me out!"

13. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Rampant misogyny. Many reasons to love the bonkers editing. which manages to criticize it's subject matter while soaking up the juiciness of the scene. That's all very abstract, but you should just try to put your body through this movie! Either a B movie with 60's experimental aesthetics, or the other way around. Seems to resist any attempt to call it" bad." Is it a Bently or a Rolls? Genuinely wish I knew.

14. lina maj's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Russ Meyer as always demonstrates that he is an expert at showing beautiful bodies, but this time he made them interesting too!

15. f-nanda's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

16. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

3 Stars for Roger Ebert's sake.

17. Golightly _'s rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

"And there's someone else inside but I don't know who it is!! THE HEAD IS MISSING!!!" What an ending...

18. Reggie Visico's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

19. Ryan's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

20. Movoco Synthaca's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

21. Ellie Groom's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Finally watched this frenetic and colourful cult classic. The soundtrack will not leave my brain.

22. Earth's Impossible Day's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

The road trip sequence is just brilliant filmmaking. I need to see me some more Russ Meyer!

23. Erik Gregersen's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

I would give this 10 stars and the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor of All Time to John Lazar if I could. This is the Hollywood film pushed past its breaking point. Also, the editing! Especially at Z-Man's first party. Unbelievable.

24. João-Pedro Cordeiro's rating of the film Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

obra-prima de Russ Meyer? temática e visualmente não me atrai tanto quanto o Faster Pussycat ou o Motor Psycho, mas artística e tecnicamente, bate ambos aos pontos.