1. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Big Fish

2. Francisco's rating of the film Big Fish

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Big Fish

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. ijol's rating of the film Big Fish

Sort of hoping this to have more dark twists.

5. eccestefan's rating of the film Big Fish

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Big Fish

It leaves a lump in the throat to anyone who has a small inch of imagination and have tried to enrich other people with beautiful stories throughout their life. Albert Finney is fantastic in this movie and Ewan McGregor is spot on as a young version of him even if I needed a few minutes to "accept" him. Sadly, after this Tim Burton started to go very "safe" with family movies and has seemed to have "lost his way".

7. Lalizou's rating of the film Big Fish

8. Richard Tines's rating of the film Big Fish

Burton adapts his pataphysical agenda to a story of intergenerational strife and friction, and in the process creates one of the best modern Father's Day movies...

9. El Biffo's rating of the film Big Fish

I really enjoyed seeing this in a movie theater on a big screen with a medium-sized popcorn.

10. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Big Fish

Alongside his other great triumphs, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood & Sweeney Todd, Big Fish finds Burton pushing for something more personal than his usual ironic reinvention. Finding a context for imaginative imagery through the story of a son connecting with his father's legacy of tall tales, Burton's film employs carnivalesque magical realism & southern gothic folklore to create a picaresque fable rife with emotion.

11. lou.'s rating of the film Big Fish

I can completely relate to it and, above all, to the imaginative-narrative relationship father-son. Tender is the end.

12. patríciapinho's rating of the film Big Fish

tim burton has two very distinct personalities i swear

13. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Big Fish

14. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Big Fish

La storia di una vita incredibile. Non serve aggiungere altro.

15. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Big Fish

16. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Big Fish

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Big Fish

18. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Big Fish

19. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Big Fish

amazing... as soon as the movie ended I only thought of watching it again

20. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Big Fish

Once upon a time I watched this somewhat magical movie that's based around a series of tall tales told by a father to his son. Whilst the tales themselves I found to be a tad tedious to watch it's worth the investment as they build up to a fantastic ending and the ultimate morale of the story. The end.

21. sizelando's rating of the film Big Fish

Although overly sentimental, it's a fairly fascinating and whimsical film.

22. AnnaMaryRyder's rating of the film Big Fish

23. Kate's rating of the film Big Fish

Yeah, I liked it. Nice surprise tbh

24. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Big Fish

Don't know why it took me so long to get around to watching this, a bit slow to start but last half is engrossing, very good film

← Previous 1 3 4 5