1. El Biffo's rating of the film Big Fish

I really enjoyed seeing this in a movie theater on a big screen with a medium-sized popcorn.

2. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Big Fish

Alongside his other great triumphs, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood & Sweeney Todd, Big Fish finds Burton pushing for something more personal than his usual ironic reinvention. Finding a context for imaginative imagery through the story of a son connecting with his father's legacy of tall tales, Burton's film employs carnivalesque magical realism & southern gothic folklore to create a picaresque fable rife with emotion.

3. lou.'s rating of the film Big Fish

I can completely relate to it and, above all, to the imaginative-narrative relationship father-son. Tender is the end.

4. patríciapinho's rating of the film Big Fish

tim burton has two very distinct personalities i swear

5. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Big Fish

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Big Fish

La storia di una vita incredibile. Non serve aggiungere altro.

7. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Big Fish

8. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Big Fish

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film Big Fish

10. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Big Fish

11. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Big Fish

amazing... as soon as the movie ended I only thought of watching it again

12. iamgarethjones's rating of the film Big Fish

Once upon a time I watched this somewhat magical movie that's based around a series of tall tales told by a father to his son. Whilst the tales themselves I found to be a tad tedious to watch it's worth the investment as they build up to a fantastic ending and the ultimate morale of the story. The end.

13. sizelando's rating of the film Big Fish

Although overly sentimental, it's a fairly fascinating and whimsical film.

14. AnnaMaryRyder's rating of the film Big Fish

15. Kate's rating of the film Big Fish

Yeah, I liked it. Nice surprise tbh

16. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Big Fish

Don't know why it took me so long to get around to watching this, a bit slow to start but last half is engrossing, very good film

17. Marco Frezza's rating of the film Big Fish

The thing with Tim Burton is, he's at his very best when he's not making 'Tim Burton' films. This is as delightful now as the first time I saw it.

18. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Big Fish

19. Hank aka Andrea's rating of the film Big Fish

20. Queens Drive's rating of the film Big Fish

If what director wants to say is the boundary between real and imagined world, then the poor development of the movie failed for sure.

21. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Big Fish

„It doesn’t always make sense and the most of it never happened.“ I have to admit that I love this film and that it is one of my Tim Burton favorites. The way Burton tells about the divergence of different views on reality and about the power of imagination is full of exceptional pictures and well supported by Danny Elfman’s score (although it’s not his best one).

22. Marta Donati's rating of the film Big Fish

I really enjoy this film. A cool meditation on narrative and truth. I mean is life even real? Who knows!

23. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Big Fish

Un grande potenziale sfruttato decisamente male. La storia è piena di spunti estremamente interessanti ed originali che avrebbe potuto dare vita ad una pellicola di altissimo livello, ma che in realtà soffrono uno sceneggiato noioso e dei personaggi mal caratterizzati. Prende 3 stelle solo perchè la regia di Burton non delude mai.

24. Лиич's rating of the film Big Fish

At times charming at times boring with it's cliched stereotypical treatment of female characters, reducing them to mothers or love interest with the exception of Helen Bonham Carter, bless her heart. Would dig if I was 12 but now I'm too cynical.

← Previous 1 3 4 5