1. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Big Hero 6

5 stars might sound like too much but this movie..the soundtrack..the number of times i would enjoy rewatching it and still cry like hell..damn

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Big Hero 6

2-3. It's technically a competent film, but so devoid of originality that my friends and I actually wound up making a game of predicting what was going to happen (often accurately) during the course of the movie. Most of the characters are mildly flavorful, but underdeveloped, and the powers are mostly unimaginative, save for Honey Lemon's chemical weapon. I'd only recommend it to Disney movie completionists.

3. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Big Hero 6

Disney takes over the world by insisting that everything is already one land under Mouse. Welcome To San Fransokyo - The Bay Area$$$

4. bibsakatris's rating of the film Big Hero 6

FALL OUT BOY ON THE SOUNDTRACK MAKES THE MOVIE 30% BETTER (and the story itself it's so touching and sad)

5. subtonal's rating of the film Big Hero 6

6. Marina C.'s rating of the film Big Hero 6

I just want my personal huggable marshmallow. Really likeable characters and just sweet, sciency fun. Now please never dress Baymax in that pseudo-iron man suit again.

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Big Hero 6

Though I have apprehension about all nowadays blockbuster and family fare being: a) Marvel, and b) "3D" animation, but this was refreshing. Great style and aesthetic - highly colourful with good sense of humour and an overall playful atmosphere. Harmless and non-essential, but a lot of fun.

8. caprica_six's rating of the film Big Hero 6

I loved every minute of it, I D E C.

9. ionu's rating of the film Big Hero 6

There's something really off and lazy with the superhero plot.

10. hamsa's rating of the film Big Hero 6

11. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Big Hero 6

12. Nicolai Ski Berg's rating of the film Big Hero 6

13. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Big Hero 6

it could've been amazing with fewer inconsistencies, more character development and a credible backstory for the villain

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Big Hero 6

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Big Hero 6

I saw this on a date and had to be talked out of buying a Baymax plushie.

16. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Big Hero 6

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Big Hero 6

A lot of tumblr posts I see are about how amazing this film is. I just like the fact that Pete Hornberger is a robot superhero.

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Big Hero 6

Ich bräuchte ein Nachhilfe Seminar für all die Superheros, die Hollywood während der vergangenen Jahre in lächerlichen Kostümen losschickte, die Welt zu retten. Meine Erwartungen an Big Hero 6, der auf einem Comic beruht, das sich wie ein Manga ausnimmt, waren gering. Wider erwarten wurde ich aber schnell warm mit der Metropole San Fransokyo... mehr auf cinegeek.de

19. lestablesregardent's rating of the film Big Hero 6

20. Star Lord's rating of the film Big Hero 6

3,5 meritate. Un bel cartone sull'importanza dell'amicizia.

21. Thom Whyte's rating of the film Big Hero 6

Great fun. A good sense of humour, a bit of heart and half an imagination go a long way. Sometimes spends a little longer trying to illicit the 'whoa, so cool!' response from child viewers though, and as a result there are sequences in which adults are likely to switch off, not entirely satisfied with their service.

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Big Hero 6

23. SiIencio's rating of the film Big Hero 6

Children movies' themes are nowadays more often than not verging on the corrosive, aggressive, dramatic and over sentimental. Disney's Big Hero 6 walks dangerously along the idea of violent revenge and parents should reclaim back the old spirit of cinema for kids. Baymax, an oddly balloon-shape nurse turned Mazinger Z, is called to replace, by the power of merchandising, many teddy bears over many pillows this winter

24. sobaneh's rating of the film Big Hero 6