1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Big Little Lies

Such a complex yet beautifully narrated tv series.

2. choke's rating of the film Big Little Lies

so fun and nicole kidman is my ultimate...

3. empathymachine's rating of the film Big Little Lies

this has everything i'd want out of a tv show: nicole kidman, laura dern, rich people being bitches, a textured inquiry into the many ways women are abused in society, a textured inquiry into the after-effects of that abuse, and women overcoming their differences and banding together to fight something much more important than their smaller-but-never-shown-as-"petty" struggles.

4. arcondicionado's rating of the film Big Little Lies

5. Emily O's rating of the film Big Little Lies

6. rusnėja's rating of the film Big Little Lies

obviously, reese and nicole were magnificent here BUT i'd like to make a shoutout to the kids who played chloe and ziggy. their acting was so so so good, not once i catched them being over the top or not enough.

7. MLSoares's rating of the film Big Little Lies

It drags along right up until the ending, which is hands down brilliant. Working/soccer moms being mean and salty with each other at the beach drinking tea while their kids just don't give af ( except for the one that got bitten i guess). Honestly, is this how all modern american moms are?

8. kyeo's rating of the film Big Little Lies

9. Ana Cecília's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Roteiro muito bom, excelentes atrizes. Dramas pessoais femininos constroem a história

10. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Big Little Lies

gimme that soundtrack gimme that women, gimme that alllll llll ll . l

11. RumbleFish's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Formalmente ineccepibile, personaggi multisfaccettati con cui è facile empatizzare grazie/nonostante i loro difetti io l'ho trovato irritante nel suo nascondere e nel suo mostrare quasi sempre e solo momenti minimi. Questa gestione col contagocce delle informazioni utili è invece la cifra di questa serie, che si ripresente nei pensieri anche dopo la visione. A me non ha appassionato, ma è geniale.

12. Aurora's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Me impresiona la manera de narrar los momentos reflexivos y su hermosa visión de mostrarnos a nosotras las mujeres como esos arrecifes en el mar, que resisten y resisten las olas más atroces, pero están cerca y se mantienen fuertes entre ellas.

13. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Fuck, what have I just watched?! Such raw performances. Brilliant. I have to say I felt Celeste's pain every single minute thanks to the incredible performance of Nicole Kidman. Besides, that opening shows you how delightful all the colours and sounds will be for 7 episodes in a row. Damn, the editing was A+! Truly loved it, I'm waiting for more.

14. Maar's rating of the film Big Little Lies

and a half, very enjoyable. Nicole's subtle acting is spot on.

15. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Better when binge-watched. It develops beautifully, with intricately written characters and plots that are extremely satisfying to follow up until the amazingly tense finale. It manages to be funny and heartwarming, while retaining a sense of uneasiness and dread. The police questionings came off as a bit fake and unnecessary, though.

16. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Valee uses the expansive running time deliberately, circling the superficial enneui of the overprivlaged beach community although I'm not sure if the dialogue measures up to it's pretensions beyond the curiousity seeker who wants the mystery solved, like in old-fashioned page turner fashion. However, the story is ultimately salvaged by emotionally satisfying performances which make it more than just a trite slog.

17. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Desperate Housewives in Monterey

18. richardlawrn's rating of the film Big Little Lies

laura dern is brilliant! shailene surprised me with her performance, because I never really liked her before. and then there is alexander skarsgard playing a dickhead while looking fucking flawless.

19. Adam GR's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Exquisite alchemy of David E. Kelley's writing and Jean-Marc Vallée's direction. A circle of actresses that culminates beautifully and urgently in the end. Nicole Kidman can act the hell out of a role. Reese Witherspoon is peculiar and sweet, icy and relatable. Superb editing. I like when Shailene ran off the cliff. Amabella.

20. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Dans une Californie presque trop clinquante, Vallée signe une belle mini-série avec de beaux personnages féminins, tous un peu barrés pour être un peu plus attachants. Reste qu'hormis les beaux twists finaux, les épisodes apportent plus de répétition qu'un approfondissement des personnages. Heureusement que ce n'était pas plus long. Un film aurait suffit...

21. JCPJD's rating of the film Big Little Lies

I cannot stand Kidman. And I still can't. She looks lost in her own self. Watching her 'do sexy' in this is some of the most embarrassing, self-conscious acting I've ever seen. Without her, this show creeps closer to a 5 star rating (but still misses the mark: just). It's pretty inventive in the way it tells a small story. The threads come together well and the ensemble is great. Production design is OTT at times.

22. Eirianedd's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Violence amongst kids in Haneke's way. Every woman is able to kill, every man a villain. The sea full of secrets. The rumors kills from outside, closely guarded secrets from inside. The feminists won.

23. apriccot's rating of the film Big Little Lies

24. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Big Little Lies

I really liked this. wpp are just the worst but also really interesting at time.

← Previous 1 3 4