1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Big Little Lies

I really liked this. wpp are just the worst but also really interesting at time.

2. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Desperate housewives living in sims-made houses, sharing secrets, gossips, f-words, and cocks; except for Laura Dern's character.

3. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Great editing skills. The dead silences, the colorful lights, timeline itself + this is the first time I actually enjoy Witherspoon (she's so good). I like how it turns out to be a story about power and community: it's striking as a media study on family representation. At the end, it's solid filmmaking with a beautiful taste - it's though through. I want more.

4. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Big Little Lies

perfect amount of drama for plane trip !

5. Alex's rating of the film Big Little Lies

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Big Little Lies

In my opinion there are two things that made BIG LITTLE LIES is an excellent series. First, BIG LITTLE LIES has a solid and well-written storytelling. This series succeed to mix some themes. Such as, dysfunctional family, parenting, domestic violence, crime, and thriller. That's why it made me intrigued from the beginning. Second, this series has such a talented actresses. Kidman, Woodley, & Witherspoon nailed it!

7. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Big Little Lies

8. Gabriella F's rating of the film Big Little Lies

A little bit predictable, I should say. But still, it was able to bring up my moral judgment over the characters and their sub-plots. I love stories where people are just like real people: good, and evil at once. Circumstances can make that line very thin and flexible.

9. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Recommend it to everyone. The suspense, the soundtrack, the dialogues - I was blown away.

10. Bob's rating of the film Big Little Lies

It could use a less building up with constant reminding that we're watching a murder mystery through repetitive interrogation scenes and public statements. Other than that, it introduces a characters of rich personalities, that are both charming and unpleasant at certain point - which is enough to intrigue for 6 hour movie, filled with visuals of somber postcards, delicate song selection and powerhouse performances.

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Big Little Lies

“Every day I think, ‘Gosh, you look a bit tired today,’ and it’s just recently occurred to me that it’s not that I’m tired, it’s that this is the way I look now.” love every bit of it.

12. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Big Little Lies

13. biancamotta's rating of the film Big Little Lies

this is quite nice! i was surprised with this tv series. cast, soundtrack and writing, it's all damn impressive.

14. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Apart from Celeste's tainted marriage (outstanding work by Nicole Kidman!) and Jane's "is-my-son-a-psycho?" storyline, this tasted like a mouthwatering guilty pleasure about white people's problems and middle-class dilemmas... a gourmet version of "Desperate Housewives". That being said: the episodes were fun to watch, there was a satisfying payoff in the end and I would happily tune in for a second season!

15. João R's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Apart from the great performances, I really loved how it explored important themes about women, how its characters evolved organically, the mixture between mystery and drama and the veil it used in the beginning, making it ressonate a soap opera only to develop into a psychological portrayal of these women. I really liked this.

16. pandakuma's rating of the film Big Little Lies

17. FCC 86's rating of the film Big Little Lies

"This is Monterey. We pound people with nice"

18. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Big Little Lies

HBO's BIG LITTLE LIES surprised me with a very powerful character study that comes only **after** some flat episodes, full of nothing. But when Vallée give room to this performances to shine oh boy, it will shine, and make sense of it all.

19. mrpasquali's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Intimate portrait of four ladies in one of the most stunning places on Earth. One of the best series of 2017. Amazing soundtrack, cast and cinematography.

20. Disa's rating of the film Big Little Lies

+1 for the soundtrack and Reese Whiterspoon gives a little Legally Blonde vibes.

21. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film Big Little Lies

So emotionally beautiful. Ziggy is a sweetheart.

22. Alex's rating of the film Big Little Lies

Dallas buyers club was a huge disappointment for me, so i didn't expect much, all i can say now is.... only for character psychology and the acting direction this is really good. Each character is so well defined that you get involved with them on a big emotional level and it doesn't matter if they are so different to you. All 4 female main roles are amazing here, i especially like Laura Dern villain role.

23. Mar J's rating of the film Big Little Lies