1. Domenico Nicoletti's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Divertente, intelligente e perfetto, questo non è una semplice commedia, ma è ancora una volta una critica a una società ad un genere di film e di un pensiero che in quel periodo viveva.

2. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

A film tapped from TV and watched over and over and over and over for the past 20 years

3. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

4. oncel's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Original scenario,Super acting,funny movie...

5. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Some films from your childhood age like a fine wine. Some don't. This is one of those films that doesn't.

6. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I loved it as a kid but as an adult, I can't get past the overt racism.

7. Celso Miguel Araújo's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

8. Alex Denison's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

"Only a dream can kill a dream."

9. Nick Davie's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

10. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Perfetto film se ci si vuole divertire, girato benissimo, ma carente in quanto a profondità

11. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

This movie feels like John Carpenter's everything but the kitchen sink film and although it takes a while to adjust to what is going on in the movie, once you get used to the world the film is showing you're in for a treat because it's a lot of fun. A fun damn near perfect movie with lots of action and comedy without the usual mugging by the actors or the filmmakers.

12. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

So wonderful and fun. I love the subversion of Kurt Russell's character as the white savior constantly getting knocked out or otherwise incapacitated during the action scenes.

13. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

14. harvs1000's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

15. David LaGaccia's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

The IFC Center in New York is playing this in February as a part of John Carpenter week. Can't wait to see Lo Pan and old Jack Burton on the big screen.

16. Marianne's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Enjoyable,funny, under-rated most definitely! I won't call it a master piece, but it's totally good for its genre and age.

17. pyota's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

black magic, sorcery, and monkey sacrifice

18. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Pure fun, this film is just amazing. It has everything: comedy, horror, action, drama, adventure, romance...

19. Macklemore's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I really don't know how to describe this film - but it's wonderful. Imagine Lubitsch writing a script for a Rivette film produced by the Shaw Brothers... it's not quite that, but it's just as awesome.

20. film_lies101's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I know I would have dug it more if I saw it as a kid. Damn

21. waywardwaters's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

a fun time. carpenter's sincerity is not to be questioned.

22. charles f stewart's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Carpenter somehow mixes Chinese mythology along with traditional thriller plot points, and is impressive. Amazing production design, along with Carpenter's great sense of action, creates an enjoyable action-thriller that has a monster ending. (ehehe)

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

my first Carpenter's film, a 5/10 my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-Or

24. devinjoness's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

There are some movies that defy lukewarm reviews. This is either the fart of an idiot or the masterstroke of a genius. I vote the latter! I haven't had this much fun watching a movie in years. I just hope that next time they can get more Chinese actors to sign up as extras. That fu manchu is fooling no one.