1. SeanMichael's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

almost fun in the beginning but it becomes unwelcome thirty minutes in.

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

3. Troy Savory's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

A lovely blend of humor and action. Carpenter directs to perfection with Russells tongue in cheek humor.

4. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Carpenter, Russell, chaotic, bizarre, action, cheese, fun, masterpiece.

5. Jardun's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Randomly caught this on AMC, no pretense. Fucking awesome.

6. Juan's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

It is a fun film, but not the most well polished at times and not Jack Carpenter's best. Jack Burton is the draw here.

7. Dave's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Wasn't sure what to expect coming into it, still not sure what to make of it after watching it. It's certainly fun and Jack Burton is a great character...and it feels like Russell is having a lot of fun playing him.

8. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

9. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Glorious, unrestrained absurdity! I love this movie.

10. Lee's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Probably the most chaotic and fast pace movie I've seen. Absolute madness from the beginning right to the end. The acting is poor and there's a fair share of cheesy dialogue, but I love it. So damn entertaining and over-the-top.

11. Thomas Emil Lie Karlsen's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

One of my favorite acid trips from John Carpenter and Kurt Russel, among the greatest actor-director duos.

12. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Wonderful action hero pastiche and Hong Kong action movie homage. Marvelous economy of story telling. A brilliantly realized personal vision that somehow still speaks to multitudes.

13. João Eça's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

This is why I love to rewatch Carpenter: "Big Trouble" was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. Then I grew up and somehow I put it along Carpenter's medium-quality movies. And now, having realised throughout film school what cinema really is, I understand how Carpenter is the ultimate auteur: every frame of his movies breathe his signature, even this one, where he makes fun of his own moral codes. Masterpiece.

14. Marco Frigerio's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

15. benvanloon's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Son of a bitch has gotta pay.

16. Brentos's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

you know what ol' Jack Burton always says...

17. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Rewatched this for its 28th anniversary. Holy shit is it more amazing than I remember it being. Kurt Russell is a hero but he's mainly there for the quips and color commentary. He's who the American audiences relate to but can't compete with the mystical culture shock. This isn't merely a cult classic. I'm imagining Chris Pratt's character in Guardians of the Galaxy being modeled after Jack Burton. Brilliant.

18. Gerald's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I learned all of my Chinese mythology from this film.

19. Erick's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

An enjoyable film with just enough tacky effects to keep one interested. Nothing too spectacular though.

20. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

21. Andrew T.'s rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Jack Burton is probably the coolest person evar

22. Samuel Dupont-Foisy's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

23. doltcrow's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

B-film, classic and under-rated.

24. NenaNadine's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Probably would have flippin' sweet to see in the theater.