1. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Absolutely love this movie. Really fun to watch. Great chemistry between Kurt Russell and Dennis Dun.

2. Paulitics's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I didnt get it, maybe it had to be the 80s/90s

3. JST_NL's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

By far the best...aaaand most enjoyable film ever made ;) I literally watched it over 100 times. "nothing or double, jack?"

4. Kyle Chiba's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

A childhood favorite of mine.

5. Yass's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Haha, une dose de crack sublime. Carpenter capture l'esprit du mythe Chinatown pour en faire un nanar grandiose *smiley critique de ciné pompeux* De la tatane, des papiches, des belles réparties bien sucrées venant du tendre Kurt Russell, j'en redemande du chocolat.

6. petit astronaute's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

7. Nosada's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Carpenter knows how to entertain.

8. Altero's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

“Ready Jack?” “I was born ready!”

9. rado's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

The ultimate kick-ass action comedy asks why are Americans so arrogant and clueless when they are so new and are stomping on millenia of history/culture they don't understand. What the hell.

10. Joey's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

When I'm watching way too many austere heavy dramas and feel like the world isn't worth living in, I have to watch this movie. It reminds me just how fucking fun a movie is allowed to be. Not to mention Kurt Russell is a goddamn hunk! ...

11. Colin MacDonald's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Jack Burton, one of the best characters ever written....period.

12. Kermit The frog's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

I did like this one, when I was a little boy. Nostalgic value somehow.

13. Mugino's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

In the aftermath of recent whitewashing (particularly of Asian characters), the cult status of "Big Trouble" is painfully bittersweet. Carpenter's production consulted extensively with the Asian American community and the Asian actors enjoyed creative ownership of their roles, many for the first (and sadly also the last) time in their careers. This was a jewel ahead of its time in so many ways.

14. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Big Trouble in Little China

Pure fun from start to finish, a B-movie on purpose that presents a truly charismatic Kurt Russell. entertaining, nostalgic and above all hilarious.

1 2 3 5 Next →