1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Big

2. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Big

This is one of those films where, as good as it gets, it just can't keep the momentum going. Just when it gets really poignant in its observations about children and adult worlds, it goes too far and becomes manipulative and on-the-nose. Sometimes, it captures the spirit of childhood; other times, I was saying, "even a 13-year-old isn't THAT naïve." Even Tom Hanks wasn't enough to keep me under the film's spell.

3. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Big

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film Big

When you were a child, did you ever dream to become an adult? Maybe, you did. Because when we were a child we always think that as an adult we can do whatever we want. By the time we become an adult like now, we didn't find it that way. Big is a movie which talks about it. It slapped you hard in the face that become an adult isn't easy as it seems. Tom Hanks' characteristic as 13 years old boy is purely entertaining!

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film Big

Textbook holiday rites-of-passage film.

6. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Big

A childhood-nostialiga trip of a film - but seeing this for the first time as an adult I keep my distance from the shallow corkiness of this film. The relationship between the mother and Tom Hanks´s character disappears for a huge part of the film when its evident that this is drama were not seeing. It becomes this running gag throughout the picture I dont find funny. However its well acted and its metaphors works.

7. camille's rating of the film Big

8. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Big

Funny and full of charm. The narrative and some of the characters are nothing special but still quite entertaining. Situational comedy that doesn't rely on gags or slapstick. Smart and def aged well.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Big

10. Calu.'s rating of the film Big

Tom Hanks was very adorable in this. The piano scene...my favorite scene by far.

11. Isa Reis's rating of the film Big

12. taniaburrito's rating of the film Big

13. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Big

anak kecil yang beruntung wkwkkw bangke betul. mrembes bet dah.

14. anarresti's rating of the film Big

One of the 80's movies that did age quite well.

15. HSBilly's rating of the film Big

16. DaisyJ's rating of the film Big

I know if you think about it, the relationship between Elizabeth Perkins and Tom Hanks is really disturbing, but it's still a good movie.

17. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Big

Zamanının önemli işlerinden.

18. Swag Yolo's rating of the film Big

Behind this simple comedy, is hidden a great reflection on aging: the passage from adolescence to adulthood, and especially the idea that this passage should not sacrifice the child within us.

19. riceball's rating of the film Big

Tom Hanks is adorable here.

20. Ciprian David's rating of the film Big

21. Mogambo's rating of the film Big

The only thing that prevents Perkins' character from full blown pedo status is her refusal to lip kiss at the end in her car.

22. Marsha Strong's rating of the film Big

23. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Big

Enjoyable. Tom Hanks in his younger performance. :D

24. goeienag's rating of the film Big

Come on, it's a classic. I still remember their special song. Haha. "Down down baby..."