1. Blue Roses's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

2. Lauren Burrell's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

Biggie and Tupac are deeply missed. Two legendary hip hop artists arguably torn apart by Suge Knight and that bittersweet 1995 The Source Awards event. With the genre at its pinnacle but the East/West Coast rivalries driven to an impasse, the tragic seeds were sown and lines were drawn. Conflict builds character, but also enemies. Broomfield's best documentary in an otherwise variable filmmaking career.

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

5. mjgildea's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

Equal parts murder mystery and documentary, Biggie & Tupac was a highly informative (well, for me anyway) doc which also theorized who was behind the subjects' killings and why they were never caught. The archival and home movie footage was interesting and I liked how Nick Broomfield made me feel like we were going after JFK's killer as the story went on. A great watch.

6. Cátia González's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

biggie biggie biggie, we all wish it wouldn't have to end like that. love you lotss </3

7. LOVETT's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

8. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

9. pieomy's rating of the film Biggie & Tupac

This was pretty insightful, I guess... I just wish Nick Broomfield would get someone else to do the interviews. He makes me cringe.