1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

An untouchable stand-up classic that cements the legend that Bill Hicks was and still is. To put it in a more pretentious light, a spectacular diogenean performance.

2. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

love Bill Hicks, just hate how this was edited

3. kerfuffles's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

"FUCKIN POP STARS TODAY! NO FUCKIN BALLS ON THESE GUYS! WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKIN PUSSIES!" ---one of the greatest social commentators of our time

4. Alex's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

5. Curtis's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

Bill has a fire in his eyes that I hadn’t seen before in his other performances. This is just no-holds-barred raw comedy. At times, he seemed more like a defensive cobra than a comedian, spitting back his venomous hatred of mediocre pop culture. It may not be the most polished act with the highest production value, but this is wild and dangerous. It’s what good stand-up comedy should be.

6. Brentos's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Bill Hicks: Sane Man

Definitely my favorite taped performance from Bill Hicks that I've yet to see. He's young, full of energy, and takes aim at Reagan-era pop culture rather than the politics of his later performances. As prescient as Bill's beliefs were, sometimes you just want to laugh at George Michael jokes. And I know it's wrong but I love all the jabs at Southerners. R.I.P. Bill Hicks.