1. film_lies101's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Sure some of the humor fall flat, but it does have an absurd charm the 1st film didn't really carry well

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

I liked the sequel better than the original because it gave them a bit more complexity. Adversity builds character. The parody of Bergman was quite humorous, and the set design was fantastic.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

"Bogus Journey" unfortunately lives up to its name, with a sequel that captures very little of the charm of the original movie. While you can't accuse director Peter Hewitt of playing it safe - this is an altogether darker and weirder sequel, with Bill & Ted spending most of the film exploring an unpleasant afterlife - I don't think he understood that a great deal of these characters' appeal lies in their innocence.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Evil robot themses are trying to turn what remains of Bill and Ted's lives bogus, so they have to travel all through the afterlife to find the genius(s, or genius, it's a bit confusing) to bring the world back to its excellence. And it all culminates at a battle of the bands, the only appropriate place for such a bogus journey to end.

5. Ethan's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

This is a great sequel that keeps up the laughs like the first and amps up the craziness to eleven. I'm kind of curious how they're going to make a third one of these after all these years. Who knows.

6. DarthVader's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Azrail efsane :) Steve Vai'ın gitarı da öyle...

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

A rare instance of a sequel outdoing its predecessor. This is a ridiculously strange and ambitious film that could only have existed in the early '90s

8. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

[Watched on 03/11 - 2.5 stars] Not nearly as good as the first one neither as funny. Still Keanu's performance gets me every time.

9. captain's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

10. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

This movie's so much weirder than the first one. I like it better though... even though it sank my battleship.

11. HEDONIST's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

If I could give you 1.5 stars, I would... ahh... Poor Bill & Ted...

12. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

I actually prefer this sequel to Excellent Adventure. It's darker (the nightmare/hell sequences actually bothered me as a kid) and I loved the references to Star Trek: TOS and The Seventh Seal (although I would only understand this one as an adult). Looking forward to the very recently confirmed and long-awaited upcoming completion of the Bill & Ted trilogy!