1. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

uh? I don't really understand what so funny about this. shocking to see Reeves in this, after watching his character as John Wick -_-

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Returning to "Bill & Ted" as an adult, it's pretty easy to read the film as a transparent attempt to capitalize on the success of "Back to the Future." I also didn't care one iota. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are perfectly cast and their comedic timing couldn't be better: I totally bought them as a pair of sweet, guileless, and surprisingly enlightened Gen X slackers, and they had me laughing from start to finish.

4. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

5. Kotryna's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

6. soymilky's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Kinda boring. Only famous because it's an XD stoner movie

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

One of my favourite films of all time, and probably my favourite time travel film of all time, despite having a rather dim view of time travel. It's just two best pals trying to save the world from becoming bogus by doing excellent on their history report.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

This is one fun comedy that delivers a lot of laughs and will leave a smile on your face the whole way through.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

The presentation they give at the end is actually pretty bad but they're all having an awful lot of fun and isn't fun just the most transcendent thing you can shoot for?

11. James Roth's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

So many great quotes, perfect performances, smart but stupid. There's not much to dislike about Bill & Ted's, the time flies by!

12. Linda's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

13. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

14. msmichel's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Dated but humorous film that suffers from its '89 musical selections. A few sporadic laughs here and there with a baseball bat wielding Genghis Khan and an aerobics obsessed Joan of Arc coming off best. Wildly quotable at time of release but an eighties relic now.

15. nyyssonen's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

16. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

17. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

...La juventud y las estupideces que cometemos... (Entertainment Movie)

18. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

[Watched on 02/11] Awesome movie, sick music and Keanu's performance is hilarious!

19. Amandenberg's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

My mom bought a dvd player when I was 12. She bought 5 or 6 movies to go along with it. This was one of them. My mom is a champion and this movie is also one.

20. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Two friends pave the way to a post-racial future through the power of music and love. Be excellent to each other.

21. emichan's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

The Birth of Conspiracy Keanu

22. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

I still pronounce Freud and Socrates the Bill and Ted way.

23. Paulitics's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed!

24. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

A guilty pleasure and cult comedy that is completely quotable and dumb fun. A most excellent movie indeed!