1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

A truly earnest movie about how music can save the world from itself? I mean, how can I not love it? Along the way, there's plenty of exciting set pieces, clever use of historical figures and, most importantly, genuine laughs. Of course, the film's big asset is the inspired pairing of Winter and Reeves, which are great friends and that shows.

3. Richard Tines's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

2 1/2 *'s....i look around the world, read the news, note my interactions, and i can't help but notice no one is heeding Bill/Ted's excellent advice to the world..."Be excellent to one another"....try again, everyone, and try right next time...

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Comedy with sentimental value for anyone that was teenager at the end of the eighties like me. Great soundtrack of lesser known rockers too, but the dialogue is dated with a lot of use of the word "dude". The effects are humorous in it's own (bad) way and it was quite the shock of seeing Keanu Reeves "acting?" just the same here as he has done the last 25 years makes me think his persona really is Ted.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

I think it still holds up. They are nice guys who are willing to learn as long as you don't bore them. Great to George Carlin again, though I thought his part was bigger.

7. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

uh? I don't really understand what so funny about this. shocking to see Reeves in this, after watching his character as John Wick -_-

8. grotesc's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Returning to "Bill & Ted" as an adult, it's pretty easy to read the film as a transparent attempt to capitalize on the success of "Back to the Future." I also didn't care one iota. Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are perfectly cast and their comedic timing couldn't be better: I totally bought them as a pair of sweet, guileless, and surprisingly enlightened Gen X slackers, and they had me laughing from start to finish.

10. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

11. Kotryna's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

12. soymilky's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Kinda boring. Only famous because it's an XD stoner movie

13. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

One of my favourite films of all time, and probably my favourite time travel film of all time, despite having a rather dim view of time travel. It's just two best pals trying to save the world from becoming bogus by doing excellent on their history report.

15. Ethan's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

This is one fun comedy that delivers a lot of laughs and will leave a smile on your face the whole way through.

16. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

The presentation they give at the end is actually pretty bad but they're all having an awful lot of fun and isn't fun just the most transcendent thing you can shoot for?

17. James Roth's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

So many great quotes, perfect performances, smart but stupid. There's not much to dislike about Bill & Ted's, the time flies by!

18. Linda's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

19. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

20. msmichel's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Dated but humorous film that suffers from its '89 musical selections. A few sporadic laughs here and there with a baseball bat wielding Genghis Khan and an aerobics obsessed Joan of Arc coming off best. Wildly quotable at time of release but an eighties relic now.

21. nyyssonen's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

22. burning_chrome's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

23. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

...La juventud y las estupideces que cometemos... (Entertainment Movie)

24. anotherbennet's rating of the film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

[Watched on 02/11] Awesome movie, sick music and Keanu's performance is hilarious!