1. FISCHER's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Plaisant et profondément humain ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Idk. I suppose, I don't understand their culture. like, the way they react, doesn't match with the way they should react.. i don't know.. but I feel those emotional approach.

3. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Billy Elliot

family ties make it so great, emotional.

4. Sarah's rating of the film Billy Elliot

little elliot is this SM guy from nymphomania in my mind now.

5. ooming's rating of the film Billy Elliot

one of my favourites ever

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Billy Elliot

3-3.5 Highlights a different angle of the Swan Lake model from what I've seen in different ballet-themed films. Otherwise, this film is appreciable for all the conflict it's able to mine (no pun intended) from its setting, its characters, their personal and economic circumstances, etc. And just evocative enough beyond the sum of its parts to be more than a basically functional film. In essence, I rather liked it.

7. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Jamie Bell was so adorable and astonishingly good in this! Strong supporting cast as well. A feel-good film, for a change!

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Billy Elliot

A compently assembled film, which whilst holding no surprises - technical or thematic - manages to balance the working class stereotypes and sentimentality, unlike the polemical stage version which followed.

9. Vincent T's rating of the film Billy Elliot

10. SiIencio's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Oi, Daldry packs this one up with tons of social backdrop on 80's British industrial clashes, the coal miners strike, homophobia, manhood, identity and more however the patina of over-sentimentality is far too rich to digest it all like a serious commentary or without feeling like being force-fed meringue for breakfast. Now piss off!

11. ughchenausea's rating of the film Billy Elliot

" and I've got this fire in my body. i'm just there. flyin' like a bird. like electricity. yeah, like electricity. "

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Jamie Bell's debut remains as startling as it was on its release. The Geordie milieu, the miners' protests and the sparring between Bell and Walters are authentic and convincing. Daldry's theatrical grandstanding has its mawkish moments, but the lo-fi choreography and social realism keep this above the mediocre.

13. lo0226's rating of the film Billy Elliot

14. camille's rating of the film Billy Elliot

15. Marta Donati's rating of the film Billy Elliot

This will always be in my heart, one of the sweetest coming of age films I've seen.

16. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Billy Elliot

I fall in love with it every single time I see it.

17. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Billy Elliot

18. INZER's rating of the film Billy Elliot

19. LuisBlue's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Of course it's not the best movie I have ever seen, but I think that it's so much better than many other commercial & coming-of-age films... Plus, I think that the actors were pretty good in their characters, the relationship between Billy and his dad (and the world) is very well portrayed.

20. Kevin You's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Brilliant cinematography captured powerful performances by Jamie Bell, Julie Walters, Gary Lewis and the unadorned loveliness of north-eastern England with the help of a nice soundtrack. While inducing heartfelt laughters, it is a film about passion which offers just an enough amount of sexuality (as well as homosexuality) through the theme of dance and growing up...which just isn't enough for a film about passion.

21. Patrícia Nunes's rating of the film Billy Elliot

"Don't know. Sorta feels good. Sorta stiff and that, but once I get going... then I like, forget everything. And... sorta disappear. Sorta disappear. Like I feel a change in my whole body. And I've got this fire in my body. I'm just there. Flyin' like a bird. Like electricity. Yeah, like electricity." <3

22. yuriwalker's rating of the film Billy Elliot

"PAAAAAAH, MOTHY MAU KULIAH DI IKJ PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

23. marcorenton's rating of the film Billy Elliot

Wow, this was much worse than I would've expected such a 'classic' movie to be.

24. venenatis's rating of the film Billy Elliot