1. Tibulle85's rating of the film Bird People

(Vu kekpar sur le web) Très déçu par ce film de P. Ferran, dont j'avais pourtant adoré la "Lady Chaterley". Englué dans ses prémices, le récit de ce Bird People ne semble jamais décollé (un comble!). Les parcours des 2 protagonistes manquent de liens, tandis que la dimension fantastique arrive bien trop tard. Certaines séquences paresseuses ne sont pas loin du ratage complet (je pense à la séquence Skype). Fuyez!!!

2. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film Bird People

I had no subtitles so I ended up missing some of the french dialogues, but somehow this movie really drawn my attention and kept me interested in a strange way. I'm not sure what it communicated, though.

3. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Bird People

one of the all time biggest surprises. magic.

4. Michael Yuengert's rating of the film Bird People

Still wrestling over this one. The reveal is a little disorienting, and I'm not sure that the filmmaker understood where it should finish. It held my attention, and forced me (quite literally) to understand the world from a radically different perspective. I'm just not sure this added up to much.

5. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Bird People

6. sainte's rating of the film Bird People

First half of the movie had an unlikable character with terrible dialogue. Second half went on for too long.

7. DarthVader's rating of the film Bird People

Yoğun iş stresi, çoktan bitmiş bir ilişkinin koca rolü derken Paris'te bir otel odasında anksiyete (kaygı bozukuluğu) yaşayan Gary Newman'ın, soyadı gibi yeni bir adama dönmesi -ağır ve uzun- anlatılıyor. Çünkü kanadı kırılmış kuşlar, ancak aşkla uçar.

8. maddening cloud's rating of the film Bird People

and the stars look very different today

9. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Bird People

really really weird movie. With very unexpected twist : change from drama to fantasy. And the bird - well it's acting was splendid.

10. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Bird People

The literal flight of fancy in the second half was amazing and gorgeous, but it couldn't elevate the utter garbage, boring depiction of the vile man in its first half. Couldn't stand watching him; I don't ask for sympathy for all characters, but I do want to be able to stomach "anti-heroes" in some capacity.

11. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Bird People

“Bird People” is a drama with hints of fantasy that tells the story of two strangers who eventually met.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Bird People

What's so delightful about Ferran's latest is just how willing the film is to defy one's expectations and take the story in a surreal and offbeat direction. What starts as a blend of 'Up In The Air' and perhaps 'Villa Amalia' winds up having more in common with Noe's 'Exit the Void'. Demoustier is quite wonderful here but more surprising is the somber work of Josh Charles and a supporting turn by Radha Mitchell.

13. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Bird People

14. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Bird People

Pretty much a complete failure, the film is saved somewhat by the bird sequence in the second half; something so silly and so stupid, it actually comes back to being kind of awesome.

15. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Bird People

The unofficial adaptation of Marc Auge's Non-Places with a dash of magical realism. It's also the Gallic version of Walter Kirn's Up in the Air.