1. Mahda Purmahdi's rating of the film Bird

2. josh scam's rating of the film Bird

The only film Eastwood directed that's worth watching.

3. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Bird

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Bird

Eastwood costruisce un biopic molto particolare,senza la classica successione degli eventi,ma con un racconto fatto di richiami ed ellissi su un genio autodistruttivo.Fotografia straordinaria,piena di contrasti tesi a sottolineare le luci e le ombre della vista dell'artista,interpretato da un Whitaker fantastico.Forse alcune scene si potevano evitare per la loro verbosità,ma nel complesso è un lavoro grandioso.4*

5. Cbarky99's rating of the film Bird

One of the many things I found interesting about this film was that Eastwood made, at the height of the 'Just Say No' war on drugs campaign, a sympathetic biopic of an addict whose struggle is clearly a health issue, and deserves to be treated as such--the criminalization of his behavior by the police is shown by Eastwood to be not just damaging to Bird personally, but also ineffective in addressing the drug problem.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Bird

Confusing watching a flashback within a flashback.

7. Tim Mahoney's rating of the film Bird

Too on the nose. I would like to see this movie done again.

8. Matthew King's rating of the film Bird

I think Clint would do a better job with this film today. His directing has matured to a whole new level over the last decade. I know he is a jazz lover, and the story of Charlie Parker isn't an easy story to tell, but this just didn't go deep enough into why he was what he was both musically and personally. I like the film for bringing jazz to the forefront however.