1. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

One of the worst movies ever? Yes! But definitely not a "best worst" movie. Not a better worst either. Liverwurst comes close. Still, I did enjoy having my meter recalibrated by how much worse it managed to get just when I didn't think anything could be more clueless or bad.

2. Feng Ling's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

No thank you, April fools my ass. How dare anyone compare this piece of shit with the tolerable legend the room? You are tearing me apart (05/20/2016 I thought the no sign to the left of the stars meant giving no stars. Instead a tap got my review deleted without second confirmation. Restored)

3. naokoken's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

"Hey there's dead people on the side of the road. Let's go see if there are any survivors." A guilty pleasure after watching two beautifully filmed but so-so French films. "However there is an interesting research in prehistoric times. Birds did attack cavemen. They used to claw out their eyes and skull." Loved everything about this film. "Well you certainly know a lot about birds. I should. I am an ornithologist."

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

5. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Ugh, Mubi. Stop making ironically bad subscriber picks.

6. David R Williams's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Really...no stars. I believe the conceit here is that they deliberately tried to make a "so bad its good" movie. I think they just made a shit movie. I'm a huge fan of "so bad its good" but to pull that off requires a knowledge of what actually makes bad movies good, an appreciation of grindhouse and poverty row, and even a bit of talent. I see none of that here. It's not funny or sexy or gory. It's just boring.

7. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU MADE A MOVIE, HUH, BUB?

8. Dan's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

A truly awful movie, much like "The Room" you should only watch this while playing a drinking game with bored friends. If you want to watch a low budget bad film, watch one that at least embraces the bad film aspect, like Thankskilling, or Sharknado. Two stars because it was so bad that you will want to keep watching just to see how bad it can get.

9. Tree Yager's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

I think I made something like this in High School

10. Edward Longfingers's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Someone said it was 90 minutes of bad CGI, but the first bird attack did not show up till about 45 minutes in -- 45 minutes of the slowest-moving film since the movie of someone sleeping (back in the '60s).

11. mhoward's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

There are truly no words to describe Birdemic: Shock and Terror. This is not a film. This is not cinema. This is an experience—an experience that delivers all the shock and terror the title promises. Birdemic is an hour and a half of the same nightmarish CGI raptor screeching and hovering in place, vertigo-inducing camerawork, and impossibly bad delivery of every awful line that makes up this terrible film.

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

If you like badly cut home videos with permanent changing sound levels, stupid bird sequences and wooden dialogues about love and ecological problems: Welcome to this film! But be prepared to have some schnapps during these long 90 minutes - that's the only way to stand them.

13. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Nguyen is a master of location shots... he clearly loves them. That one of the Thai resturant mural was supeeerrrrrrrrbb!!!

14. Cassandra Troyan's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

It's so bad you have to see it to believe it.

15. Mark's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

A zero rating is closer to the truth, but it's still too high.

16. Miche's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

There's bad movies that are good, and then there's this piece of crap.

18. Ben Loory's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

well yeah that's a shitty movie

19. Kris's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

I think it is good to watch a "bad" movie. Especially since the director did take this movie very seriously. Also, it's hilarious. And I'm laughing more at the fact Mubi is showing this on april fools day.

20. xOkamiii's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

I still can't believe this exists.

21. Clat's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Too bad to be true or funny

22. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

The best bad movie ever made.

23. Log Lady's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Simply bad in a very non-funny way and mind-numbingly boring, but also smells very calculated.

24. HP_Lovecat's rating of the film Birdemic: Shock and Terror

I was at least hoping it would be consistently amusing, I think I got spoiled with The Room... 0.5