1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Burt is simply beautiful in this movie. It all makes me think about life and how good it can be. Do not forget what rehabilitation means: to invest again with dignity. Say these words out and loud and you'll see that it makes sense. I wake up everyday investing in myself for good, "today is the day", I think. Today is always the day I improve a little bit.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Le dénommé Robert Stroud, un criminel lourd et brutal, incarcéré à vie, découvre un jour lors d'une promenade un oiseau blessé. Il le soigne et commence à se prendre de passion pour l'ornithologie jusqu'à étudier les maladies de certains volatiles. Il parvient à mettre au point des remèdes fort efficaces qui assurent sa renommée hors de prison ..... EXCELLENT ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Good stuff, but sure takes its sweet time.

4. pluviosity's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

managed to bring a lot of topics without fail.

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Absolute PERFECTION. Cast, direction, photography, screenplay, dialogues. An underrated gem.

6. Ferit Karaduman's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

ne varsa eskilerde var diye boşuna demiyorlar...

7. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Stroud's tirade of the critic to manager's attitude was epic and inspiring.

8. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

one of the best prison movies

9. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

there are many great dialogues in this movie.

10. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

11. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

A fairly well made indictment of the prison system filled out with good performances (and a charming bird rescue). It loses its dramatic force when waxing polemical.

12. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Astonishing performance by Burt Lancaster.

13. Knut Morte's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Law and prejudice are very arbitrary, Stroud may not of went to jail if he had defended a woman of "worth". I think the pimping was more defamatory for him than the murder! We say murder is wrong,but we have legal killing,There is a disconnect from the issue. In this depiction I find him to be a victim of a corrupt judicial system and prejudices of the time.

14. Ciprian David's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

the only thing i took with me was Lancaster's glare.

15. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Birdman of Alcatraz

Fly my avian friend! I give you the illusion of freedom!!