1. Justin Frujine's rating of the film Birdman

2. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Birdman

3. cinebaby's rating of the film Birdman

3.5: Not my favorite (probably wouldn't watch again)

4. Popy's rating of the film Birdman

La scène des méduses continue de susciter mille interprétations en moi, récit génial sur le processus et l'exigence de la création.

5. lidiishere's rating of the film Birdman

is it just me, or this film's boring? :/

6. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Birdman

7. Paul Relf's rating of the film Birdman

What begins as pretty funny and entertaining dark comedy by the end becomes a pretty sobering account of mental illness.

8. Phat Nguyen's rating of the film Birdman

Nếu nói theo trải nghiệm cá nhân thì Birdman là bộ phim thứ hai sau Black Swan khiến tôi muốn và sẽ coi lại nhiều lần. Cả hai đều nói về thân phận con người trên sân khấu, được diễn tả theo lối kể chân thực và phi thực, đơn giản và phức tạp. Birdman là câu chuyện của nhiều cá thể cùng lao vào một cuộc phiêu lưu trên một sợi dây giữa siêu thực và hiện thực, vô nghĩa và hữu nghĩa.

9. VB1's rating of the film Birdman

A film with great performances and a highly entertaining gimmick that easily overcome what might be seen as a convoluted plot, turning it into a nail biting story of inner conflict. While watching more and more classics I'm also taken by the respect this film pays to the history of cinema, from Renoir & poetic realism to Hitchcock's meta, this is a film for film lovers.

10. Murky's rating of the film Birdman

11. niktioc's rating of the film Birdman

It's an entertaining film, but so are all the other soulless blockbusters it constantly feels the need to bash, in order to enable an undeserved sense of superiority for anyone who claims this to be a masterpiece. It does have entertaining moments, and it does have the standard, safe, cynical commentary- but in the end, that's all it is. Iñárritu then went on to make The Revenant so maybe it is just a joke. (3.5)

12. harringtonellie's rating of the film Birdman

I mean if you ask me honestly, I wasn't really feeling it. I've heard plenty of people say 'You either get it or you don't' and I don't know, maybe I didn't, but I also just didn't feel anything about it apart from a raging lady-boner for Edward Norton. Cinematography was beautiful and Emmanuel Lubezki is a genius but other than that, I gotta admit, the struggle was real, but maybe thats the point? Fuck knows.

13. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Birdman

14. anacecil's rating of the film Birdman

Los premios Oscar son desconcertantes. No me gustó el tema, no me pareció buena la actuación. Creo que lo único bueno, fue que lo ganó un Mexicano.

15. Christian's rating of the film Birdman

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Birdman

i don't remember why i liked it so much but i really did

17. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Birdman

i don't understand how could someone enjoy this i just like a little bit of the beggining but then EVERYTHING TURNS BAD I DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE ok the soundtrack is not so bad but still i hated it

18. PeterK94's rating of the film Birdman

The single shot gimmick makes this movie mentally exhausting to watch as there is nowhere to give your attention span a break. The plot itself is simple and interesting, moving in a circular way with similar events repeating themselves. I was easily invested in the story once everything was set up.

19. Christina Themeli's rating of the film Birdman

Ηθοποιός σίγουρα δεν σημαίνει φως.

20. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Birdman

this could be one of my favourites, but the ending omfg kill me it's so bad it ruins everything. best soundtrack tho. mahler's 9th and ravel are my weakness

21. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Birdman

Maurice Escher could not be ever animated that good into kinematics of Film medium.

22. Steve G.'s rating of the film Birdman

Why had I never noticed George Clooney's chin before?

23. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Birdman

24. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Birdman

Black comedy with powerful cinematography. Emmanuel Lubezky at his best!