1. DaisyJ's rating of the film Birdy

That ending though..."what?"

2. Cesar Vega R.'s rating of the film Birdy

Una razón más por la cuál ustedes deberían dejar de odiar a Nicolas Cage. Que rara y genial película.

3. sónia fialho's rating of the film Birdy

4. lauli's rating of the film Birdy

The movie is full of cliches and weaknesses, but i did like Matthew Modine's performance. I think he's been sadly underestimated as an actor. Contrary to Nicholas Cage, who might be the most overrated ever.

5. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Birdy

Long and a touch boring in places i really couldnt relate to the film at all despite Cage and Modine giving good performances

6. Berjuan's rating of the film Birdy

You know how there are all those quirky independent films about weird people? Well, they're all pretty much bull shit compared to this Birdy. Birdy is the real thing.

7. Hector Camero's rating of the film Birdy

Unbelievable. Parker spends two hours telling us how absent-minded Birdy is. The use of flashbacks wasn't worth at all. When the screenplay doesn't know where to go next, tries to sell us how terrible Vietnam was! It rejects the value of their own story. Didn't connect with Cage nor Modoni. Terrible ending, didn't fit La Bamba with two guys trying to escape..in a story which basically was from a man desiring to Fly!

8. Anita Laura's rating of the film Birdy

yo jodo con los finales, ya se, pero este final me encanta! y más por que es al compáz de "la bamba" :)

9. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Birdy

Incredibly touching story about two friends whose lives were destroyed by war. Alan Parker's direction is flawless, as well as the performances and the soundtrack. An emotional roller coaster ride that feels more genuine every time.