1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Birth

Una película en donde el misterio fracasa a consecuencia de un descubrimiento en la historia. A pesar, el filme de Glazer tiene dos escenas memorables. La primera: un niño ingresa a una casa y las luces se apagan. El director gusta de la creación de atmósferas que rompen con la lógica, un salto alucinatorio. La segunda: primer plano a Kidman. Es la mirada del espectador. Además, la reencarnación como tema cautivante.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Birth

3. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Birth

I only want to be Sean if Nicole Kidman was my mom and Lauren Bacall my granny.

4. hemachandra's rating of the film Birth

Birth is an uncomfortably fascinating film with a phenomenal performance from Kidman and a generous but chilling cinematography. The film is filled with vibes of Kubrick; especially Glazer's visionary direction. My only problem with the film is that I felt the ambiguous revelation was not strong enough. I didn't like the climax as well. I think that the lead characters meeting years later would have been better.

5. Fabiha's rating of the film Birth

"I guess we'll meet in another life."

6. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Birth

a director who knows what we want most is an unbroken 2 minute close-up of nicole darting her eyes back and forth in a manic paranoiac state

7. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Birth

Need to rewatch this very soon to decide wether it deserves the fifth star.

8. Kamran's rating of the film Birth

a complex and delicately executed rumination on the connection between identity, love, and belief. 92/100 - Amazing.

9. Blue Roses's rating of the film Birth

10. come-in-alone's rating of the film Birth

3.5. Glad I finally gave this film a chance, the reviews always put me down from watching it, but it's actually not that bad at all. Nicole Kidman is great also. Just wish the 3rd act was completely different.

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Birth

It's downright criminal more people don't recognize what a masterpiece this is

12. Absentia's rating of the film Birth

Really, i don't understand the criticism to this film..."Birth" is an intimate and profound love-movie. "Birth" is a reflection on eternal love. Jonathan Glazer makes an elegance, refined and authentic drama. Final scene is one of the most intense and disturbing that i've seen in recent times. Shamefully underrated...or, i hope, unfortunately misunderstood.

13. sainte's rating of the film Birth

Loved the soundtrack. Added an extra level of mystery and eeriness to the movie. I really had no idea where it was going to take me. Really well made movie.

14. giovanni's rating of the film Birth

15. Lutka's rating of the film Birth

Good photo, but slow and predictable. (SPOILER)! The resolution with the girl from the begining that we forgot through the film is a pitty.

16. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Birth

17. azoulay's rating of the film Birth

Un film divertissant avec un metteur en scène qui prend son temps, uns histoire rondement menée autour d'un scénario malin. Cool

18. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Birth

19. Dirk Geurs's rating of the film Birth

Handles a subject that might be considered taboo with so much grace you hardly notice it as one.

20. wildisthewind's rating of the film Birth

I tend to dislike Kidman's characters and all the attention focuses on her persona but this movie is perfect for all the haters like me of maybe, the last "star", in the Old Hollywood way. Despite Kidman's unforgettable performance, this movie has too many visible references and the ending seems superficial. Kidman you almost get me. Damn.

21. paul oram's rating of the film Birth

Well I just saw 'Under the skin', which, well, really gets under your skin. This film is no less brilliant, drawing you in. Unnerving, uncomfortable, controlled. The husband to be, loosing it during the recital is very powerful. Can a mere boy have caused this tirade? - in this directors hands, certainly. Kubriks sucessor? Perhaps.

22. Discrete Charm's rating of the film Birth

Glazer pretty much sets the tone for the rest of his hopefully-soon-to-come films in this one. Brilliantly haunting and surreal while also being painfully realistic.

23. melimoi's rating of the film Birth

I liked the idea of Birth a lot more than I liked its actual execution.

24. teresa romã's rating of the film Birth

I hate Nicole Kidman and I have to say that she is at her best in this one. Daunting, peculiar, beautifully pictured and with a flawless soundtrack. Adored it.