1. Polyglot's rating of the film Bitch Slap

"The Women's Movement will hoist my skirt for all eternity!" (2.5 Stars)

2. msmichel's rating of the film Bitch Slap

Had to check if the director was a mastabutory 13 year old but it turns out he's just a former television director of Xena and Baywatch. Go figure. Its setup is exploitation homage ala 'Faster Pussycat" but Russ Meyer this isn't. First 20 minutes or so are fun until one realizes its just going to be more of the same until the point of tedium. Flashback upon flashback upon flashback is somewhat fun but pointless.

3. Товарищ Петя.'s rating of the film Bitch Slap

I utterly and completely hate myself for enduring the 104 min it took to watch this. I'm not sure what's worse, the poor person who directed it (who by the way cannot be above 15; actually we were debating whether or not it was the Mexican cleaning lady of the film company who drugged the whole crew and wrote script), or me for actually watching. Rubbish. I better go wash the shame off me now. So filthy. So filthy...

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Bitch Slap

Ma la trama in un film è proprio necessaria !???!?!!?!?!?!

5. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Bitch Slap

Un ammasso di merda fumante. Ecco tutto.

6. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Bitch Slap

Bitch Slap, le strapottone. Il film è da una stella, le altre due sono per gli argomenti delle protagoniste.

7. indecisivespice's rating of the film Bitch Slap

It's bad in the best way possible.

8. Glim Ho's rating of the film Bitch Slap

想学习鲁斯梅耶帝,女猪的内内还不够夸张

9. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Bitch Slap

Deeeeeeeeeeeficient shit! I don't even know if using words here makes any point. I've seen many bad movies in my life, but that one beats most of them!

10. dex's rating of the film Bitch Slap

I liked a lot the way the TIME is managed in this movie: you start from the end and the history evolve in the paste and in the future. Interesting

11. Cinnamon's rating of the film Bitch Slap

2 stelle: una per "tettoso", l'altra per "testosteronico". Il film è rivolto ESCLUSIVAMENTE al genere maschile. Le femministe ringrazieranno.

12. Vucka's rating of the film Bitch Slap