1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Biutiful

2. vizija's rating of the film Biutiful

3. Baris's rating of the film Biutiful

Javier Bardem portrays the nuances of Uxbal's complicated moral code with precision. A wonderful viewing experience, with a wonderfully constructed world.

4. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Biutiful

5. meiguiweisheng_xiang's rating of the film Biutiful

прилипшие к потолку китайцы

6. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Biutiful

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Biutiful

8. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Biutiful

An uncomfortably melancholic look into a man's gradual descent that Javier Bardem fills with a lot of humanity and beauty for a man in pain but full of heart. A few subplots centered on more secondary characters didn't feel relevant to Bardem's story and slowed the film down and would have been better without them.

9. nejurgi's rating of the film Biutiful

10. Strauhs's rating of the film Biutiful

11. ebabehh's rating of the film Biutiful

Some moving scenes amidst the 147 minutes, but like Maramba, the total effect is weariness and a feeling that you've been emotionally manipulated. With a few exceptions, everything goes from bad to worse.

12. auloel's rating of the film Biutiful

Sesuai namanya. Biutiful.

13. Christopher Morgan's rating of the film Biutiful

A powerful movie. it's wonderfully shot as expected of Iñárritu. Visually, it is technically impressive and yet still feels intimate with all the handheld shots. The story is well written and leaves you with just enough after the credits roll to think about. Javier bardem and his (in film) daughter have great performances. Definitely a tear jerker throughout the film. Bonus points for having some creepy parts.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Biutiful

15. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Biutiful

16. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film Biutiful

Not Iñarritu's best but a very nice film nevertheless. Strong, intimate stories of people trying to survive through their everyday emotional dead-ends and a man who seeking redemption from his own life. Nice actors, nice shots and a rather soothing ending.

17. shelbywelldone's rating of the film Biutiful

javier bardem can fuck me up

18. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Biutiful

The story of a man in free fall, Uxbal struggles to live with his kids while fights against a terminal disease and the consequences of living into a criminal world. What is so powerfull about this character, is that his father figure is very sweet and emotional regardless of all his bad actions. Alejandro Gonzalez inarritu brings us a depressing movie, but still beautiful with a marvelous perform of Javier Bardem.

19. alucarda's rating of the film Biutiful

aaaah i know the relative frailty of the human individual and its utter dependence on social cohesion is the foundation of our species' development but honestly it's all too painful and the evolutionary process must be halted at once and for all, its supporting structures demolished and its pieces scattered to the wind, its progress reversed and its memories erased beyond recovery aaah!!!!! ah ah ah!!

20. André Pereira's rating of the film Biutiful

21. Diana Vaz's rating of the film Biutiful

"My love, what you see over there aren't stars. It's your nervous system."

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Biutiful

23. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Biutiful

Biutiful is a harsh unrelenting stroll down a path that we must all walk, no matter what cards we are dealt. It's prime focus depicts the painfully dark and painfully realistic tale of a man questioning his and others morality as he faces a day that we all will inevitably face. A tragic film that instills not to take anything for granted into its viewers.

24. Kieran Charnock's rating of the film Biutiful

5 stars for the performances and direction. It's clear from Inarritu's work that he knows how to appreciate the 'truth'. This film does not have an untruthful moment in it. My problem was the lack of concentration on the films key ideas/questions (legacy/morality) from the script/edit. This made the film feel a little too long. I think there were a few too many unneccesary moments in amongst the powerful scenes.