1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Black Bread

2. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Black Bread

Little boy born without a mother or a father / Taken to the river and then pushed into the water / And the priests are singing that the hell was getting hotter / Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, the only one to save him / From the thing he loves the most but we know will betray him

3. Pymo's rating of the film Black Bread

Where the wild people are.

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Black Bread

A slightly Dickensian story of a boy finding his way in the world as he learns to sacrifice sentiment for practicality and family for advantage. Beautifully filmed as well.

5. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Black Bread

Great photography, as well as great opening and closing scenes. Unfortunately the script was underdeveloped and the emotional climax came too early, letting the film just drag on after that. Maybe if it hadn't tried to be too many different things at once, it could have worked even better. I can't say I was left as impressed as the people who gave it 9 Goya awards though.

6. Nikola's rating of the film Black Bread

Great photography, aesthetics and a good twist in the end... I just wished all the characters and stories tied up more neatly.

7. Valeriu-Mihail Baltateanu's rating of the film Black Bread

great movie with a divisive "message". Not for the faint of heart.

8. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Black Bread

beautiful imagery and a few great scenes, too bad the script seemed underdeveloped.