1. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

I was completely disappointed over the fact that ideology shadowed telling a good story. Every frame has a black vs. white tension in either imagery, dialoge or juxtaposition.In the middle of it I kept on looking on my watch, because by then this movie had nothing new or more to tell. Many of the scenes felt incomplete, uneven cinematography, repetitive and similar characters.Youve can do much better than this Spike.

2. Trunfos's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

3. nejurgi's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Liked it, Full of nice tense moments, a bit funny

4. N. C.'s rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

5. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

6. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

7. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Like many of Spike's joints this one's not without its inconsistencies. But Lee is the perfect director for this material. He ramps up his trademark tendency to blur the line between complex individuals and exaggerated social types. From Stallworth to clansmen to activists, everyone's performing racialised identities to often hyperbolic extremes. It'd be hilarious if it weren't a matter of living or dying in America.

8. vitofreire's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

An uninspired piece of film-document / statement. It is supposed to be provocative, though the offensively black and white (no pun intended) nature of its moral stakes amount to boring propaganda and a weak pulp narrative.

9. Will's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Thematically weird, falls short of delivering a potent message. Seems like Spike Lee has mellowed out a bit too much. It's a radical film for centrists.

10. pluviosity's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Although I don't like some of the wonkiness of it (like ones that made Boots Riley commented), Adam Driver was great, and I like the in-your-face tone.

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

This movie showcases how a director is so good he carried the entire movie on his talent. I wish Spike Lee was my dad

12. jhubbs's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Tense, yet fun & playful. Washington, Driver, & esp Topher (DDuke) standout. Fixing system from inside vs revolution interesting. Internal conflict of being a black cop wasn't fully explored, but good. KKK using Trump lines is lazy & cheap. Never boring despite heavy topics. Ending a bit cheesy. Then, instead of credits, hit with a questionable contemporary news montage suggesting things no better now, YMMV here 3.5

13. Professional Voyeur's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

14. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

- we are only older, but always the same.

15. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

4.5 Wow, i was preparing to watch it with a certain prejudice (having saw Lee's recent films). But, wow. Great ensemble, they were clearly having a great time. Washington is making a career for himself here (great timing amd comedic chops); it seems that Driver is simply not able to give a bad performance. Buscemi (Michael!), Grace and Eggold are great. Real chemistry. Some over the top moments, though

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

BLACKKKLANSMAN is a proof that director Spike Lee is still able to make another masterpiece. This movie has an interesting premise. It follows an Afro-American detective who was working on the investigation of KKK. It sounds more crazy, when you realized this is based on a true story. BLACKKKLANSMAN is easy to follow. The investigation is also exciting, yet entertaining. I think it's one of the best movie of the year

17. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

I was expecting the offensively simplistic, black & white (no pun intended) politics, since it is a Spike Lee film. What I wasn't expecting was the lack of style or anger that usually accompany Lee's films, which are usually a fault of them. But here, having gone completely in the opposite direction, it makes for a generic and bland movie. It's a shame given the solid performances by Washington, Driver, and Grace.

18. abyantama's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

19. captainfez's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

If you're not pissed off you're not paying attention.

20. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

*Me whispering to my date during BLACKKKLANSMAN* Thats the Ku Klux Klan. In short KKK. That's where the 3 K's from the title comes from

21. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

Yes, yes, yes. Sometimes I envy that Americans have auteurs that could mold an important social critique into an enjoyable, digestible ride like this. If only we have a Spike Lee over here.

22. jonrock411's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman

The ending of the film is one of the most powerful gut punches of the year, and I dare anyone to get up immediately after it’s over.

23. Ryan327's rating of the film BlacKkKlansman